Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Wyldbil Pirate Special #5

BTMN

I'll be passing through IL, visiting family in late October, into November. I'd be delighted to give the guitar a ride.

Going South and then West but I have an idea for the Minneapolis visit, so hang on a lil longer, and it will be out your way soon enough. B)

• Like 1

We had a small crowd, of maybe 50 people saturday night . I played wyldbil on "no rest for the wicked" (slide ) and "hoochie coochie man" . we do a rocked up version of both . The picture was taken during" Hoochie Coochie Man" solo , I had the band bring it down before my solo and told the audience what was goin on with the guitar! got big applause for wyldbil . I hope he enjoyed it, I had fun !

attachicon.gifDSC04024.JPGbubs_42 next

Yeah man!

More of this type of thing to come I feel. Lots of Good Rawking in this guitar and everyone who gets to play it do not forget to put a lil something in it to mark where it has been. Get a photo be it in the livingroom, practice room, or at a show for the thread. Video is ALWAYS a plus but not required. :ph34r::P:huh:B)

The journey will continue after Bubs takes it for few spins and enjoys the spirit within. Crank it up but don't scare the Children to much. :huh::rolleyes:B)

• Like 1

Busy Weekend and Week again. WBPS#5 Off tomorrow on to it's next stop threw IL!

BTMN adds: From a pm from bubs.....

Everything organized and packed in its own box. Headstock is still good but I removed the packing around the headstock, we are packing it too tight blocking the space between the head and the end of the case. Body is tight enough with packing to not let it shift forward. I'll post a picture tomorrow and have it on its way. Plays Great, Looks Great and it was an Honor to have it pass though my hands. ;)

Thanks for the tuneup and restring. Glad it was fun to have around. B)

"Everything organized and packed in its own box. Headstock is still good but I removed the packing around the headstock, we are packing it too tight blocking the space between the head and the end of the case. Body is tight enough with packing to not let it shift forward. I'll post a picture tomorrow and have it on its way. Plays Great, Looks Great and it was an Honor to have it pass though my hands. ;) "

Yep, it was getting pretty cozy in there a couple of months ago! i can only imagine it now! :blink:

^^^

Correct - we should *not* be placing anything around the headstock. Seems counter-intuitive, but packing around the headstock will help transfer any shocks to the box to the headstock. Keep the body tight to keep the guitar from moving around inside the case. At that point, something will have to come *through* the case to damage the headstock.

Just sayin'... :)

There's a big brown box in my living room! I'll take it to school tomorrow and have the kids help me unveil it. WooHoo!

Hmmm.. might want to empty out some of the trash and trinkets before you expose it to the kids. Some of hat stuff might be PG-13...