Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Wyldbil Pirate Special #5

BTMN

Never did hear about Bubs taking this to his gig did we?

Not sure what I wanna see happen next with it. It still has not graced the 4321 Club's door and I feel terrible not to have made that happen. Perhaps that is it's next move.

18 hours ago, BTMN said:

Never did hear about Bubs taking this to his gig did we?

Not sure what I wanna see happen next with it. It still has not graced the 4321 Club's door and I feel terrible not to have made that happen. Perhaps that is it's next move.

That would be epic!  And, I've heard rumors that there will a large gathering at the 4321 Club on Saturday, November 18. I know a LOT of guitarists that would want to be memorialized in a posing photo with this instrument.  Let's make that happen, shall we?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/19/2017 at 12:51 PM, BruceM said:

There's nothing like the smell of fried bologna in the morning!

IMG_6155.jpg

Butcher truly is...EVERYWHERE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I needed to work on BOC's Career Of Evil tonight. What better setup than WPS#5 through a Marshall 5 in the living room. This guitar rocks!
The 4-3-2-1 is gearing for a jam session on Feb. 24. You local guys need to get over here for your photo op with this fine instrument. You out-of-towners too!

WPS5-Marshall5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I suppose I should pick up some more bologna for the party on Saturday, and I'll have to remember to fry it up on Saturday, not the morning after!

Guys, WPS#5 has had a two month run at the 4-3-2-1. Where to next?  There's a couple of guys making a road trip here from IL for this party. Perhaps one them would hand deliver somewhere along the route home? 

And of course, I'd be delighted to ship.

Who's next?

BruceBolognaWyldBil.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a wild ride, but it's time to send this one on its journey. As evidenced by this photo, WPS#5 does indeed hold magical powers over all who behold. Farewell, old friend!

TedWPS5.JPG

Edited by BruceM
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...