A little package arrived today!!

Thank you Mitch.

This is really an over-the-top prize.

And I'm sure it wasn't cheap either.

I really wasn't expecting anything but acknowledgement on the HFC board,

What a Cool thing to do!!

Thank you very much.

I Really appreciate this award.

Mitch you really went above & beyond. Just got mine today, arrived on my birthday even. Best B-day present ever. This little sucker even has a mini replica of a functional guitar stand!

Mind = blowed. Hats off, good sir.

Edit: what I really meant to say was, Thank you!

If one (or some) of you with a good camera could take some better pics of these things, I would appreciate it. My camera broke shortly before I received them, so all I have is those couple of mediocre shots. The guitars are fairly nicely detailed I think, front and back.

Just got back from a NJ road trip and this was in the mail!

MitchChexVex_zps28b31096.jpg

Beyond cool.

Just like Mitch!

Thanks so much.

Holy cow! I thought the mini Vector in Mitch's photo was just added Hamer content, and the prize was only the lucite etchy thing (which for the record, I think is very cool as a stand-alone as well).

But this....it's just fantastic and incredibly thoughtful and generous Mitch! It also really raises the bar for the recognition the rest of us need to come up with in another 230 days to honor your holding on to a guitar for a year! :o

Amazing! And looking at the 2nd photo in the first post of this thread, I think the mini Vectors came with their own mini cases. Really amazing. No wonder Mitch can't afford shoes for his kids. :D

A really, really amazing award from a pretty amazing guy. I'm glad I got my guitar in 2013, but these are killer consolation prizes. Congrats to all the winners!

Chris, you need post a pic of the mini Hamer with the oversized pick. Just to mess with us.

Archived