Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Almost a full setup for a student in need PIF

I posted about this a little over a month ago. I got one guitar sent out but have not heard from the other person in a few weeks. So I thought I would try posting it up again. Bought some stuff for it in the mean time to hopefully make it more usefull. But if the poster who I was originally going to send it to sees this get in contact with me and I will get it sent out to you.

So what I have is

Slammer series Daytona - great condition seem to have misplaced the treoli bar will keep looking for it this weekend

Planetwaves Starter set - picks, string, audio cable, cleaning cloth, headstock tundr

Rocksmith for Xbox 360 - not the greatest program but fun and the cable can be used with a pc for garage band and such and turns the tv into a amp

6 set of 10s strings

Bunch of random picks to give a little variety to try out

Barely used dunlop strap

So all you need besides a amp. Although with the game or a pc you can still get some sound.

If I can think of anything else I will post it here. I will also pay the shipping because I want sone who could really use it to have it.

Yeah, that is the guy who I was trying to get it sent off to. Offered to send him money for a month or two of lessons for the kid to keep him motivated. Don't know how much weekly lessons cost so I didn't know how much to send. So he said he would check into it. Haven't heard from him in three weeks and have not gotten any replies to my email.

If someone can get ahold of him I would apreciate it.

Matcnorth

That's the site I have been emailing to. He may have just gotten busy and forgot or lost track of the email.

Guitarseh

Intesting site strage how the posts have so many low ratings.

Matcnorth

That's the site I have been emailing to. He may have just gotten busy and forgot or lost track of the email.

Guitarseh

Intesting site strage how the posts have so many low ratings.

Yeah, that is weird. I'm not sure what is driving that. Their Facebook site seems pretty active and positive (https://www.facebook.com/HungryForMusic).

Archived