Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Loaner copy of "Guitars of the Stars - Vol. 1 - Rick Nielsen"

Dave:

Can you take a pic of the signature/inscription page and post it here? It would be really cool to see a list of all the places that book has been...

Thanks,

Jon

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe any photos have to reside on a hosting site. I did it once, years back. I can easily take a pic. Can someone post it, if I text it to them?

Dave:

Can you take a pic of the signature/inscription page and post it here? It would be really cool to see a list of all the places that book has been...

Thanks,

Jon

• 5 weeks later...

I believe any photos have to reside on a hosting site. I did it once, years back. I can easily take a pic. Can someone post it, if I text it to them?

Dave:

Thanks,

Jon

Text it to me and i can post it. I'll pm a number.

your box is full...

I STILL HAVE IT!

I can send to brion in KY, if he's done training, or anyone else domestic like to see it?

Otherwise, the owner can instruct where he'd like it sent?

PM me if interested.

Happy Holidays!

Dave - Do you STILL have this?

If so, please pass along...people keep emailing me about where it is. If you don't have it, please post who DOES have it so I can forward that information.

Thanks!

mathman,

I deleted a couple messages, so PM should be available.

Or... Text my cell. 708 560-3337.

Thanks!

dave

Dave:

Thanks,

Jon

Text it to me and i can post it. I'll pm a number.

your box is full...

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Chris, I do still have it and very anxious to send it along. Let me know who's been earliest to request (US), and I will send it along this coming week. I posted a few times, and didn't get any confirmed bites. I can send to PaGator, at the least, assuming he's domestic.

Will also send a photo of those signed to mathman, once I have his info to text one over. May all have a great 2016! \m/

dave

708 560-3337 cell/text

I STILL HAVE IT!

I can send to brion in KY, if he's done training, or anyone else domestic like to see it?

Otherwise, the owner can instruct where he'd like it sent?

PM me if interested.

Happy Holidays!

Dave - Do you STILL have this?

If so, please pass along...people keep emailing me about where it is. If you don't have it, please post who DOES have it so I can forward that information.

Thanks!

So, based on the scan, we can verify that this book has traveled to:

Delaware

California

Florida

Kansas

California (again)

Michigan

Alaska

North Carolina

Connecticut

Wisconsin

Missouri....

...and I'm sure other places not recorded.

Pretty cool to see such old-school sharing in a digital world.

• 4 weeks later...

He doesn't want to send it overseas. So I keep waiting.

ETA: if no one wants it then send it back to greenfreak and it is done.

Someone just jump up and say "Send it too me!" He's been asking since June!

Please. Gorch has been asking since March, 2014.

Awesome PaGator! I just sent you a PM. Respond with an address I can send the book to. I'll get it out to you asap. When done pass it on to the next. Thanks!

Dave

I'd love to have it and will happily forward on after. Thanks

I'd send it over seas, if no interest domestically and ok by owner. Keep hearing of local interest, sooo...

Renewed interest by PaG' and Dana'. Reaching out to PaG'. With an address, I can send it out asap, and get it moving again. Cool read. Thanks.

Someone just jump up and say "Send it too me!" He's been asking since June!

Please. Gorch has been asking since March, 2014.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys Hamer Dave forwarded me the book and I've had a chance to go through it (a few times), many very cool guitars. Anyway, I'm ready to forward it on to the next person, let me know if you are waiting and I will send it off to you. Thanks, Scott

Archived