Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Got something from Feynman III

I got a mail from Mitch way over a month ago that he had sent me a package. I even forgot about it, as nothing showed up. Then he sent me an inquiry about the package and I was a bit worried, as nothing had arrived. Turns out he found my old address somewhere and sent it there, so of it went - back to the sender. He was gracious enough to post it a second time, and it turned up today.

Ain't HFC the best place! I've been really low since February due to family reasons. Anything that can shear me up is something I value dearly. This package that arrived today put a smile on my face. Such a nice thing to do.

It's already been mounted on the MIII, now officially named "The Disturber". Cool, ain't it!

P1000492_zps818af6a7.jpg

I even feel better for playing like absolute shit yesterday when we tried to record some new material. I might be a hack, but I'm now a hack with style! Can't touch that.

That's cool as fuck!

Putting it out there publicly: I want a "Fackyo" TRC for my SuperPro. Make one for my boy Kiz while you're at it.

Make it happen, Mitch. Remember the Playboy tour.

Classy bunch ain't we :)

It's great to be narcisstic but be nice. B)

Fantastic job Feynman!

Disturber, it now must appear on the next EU meeting. We missed out on a MIII anyway.

That's cool as fuck!

Putting it out there publicly: I want a "Fackyo" TRC for my SuperPro. Make one for my boy Kiz while you're at it.

Make it happen, Mitch. Remember the Playboy tour.

Here, here!

Aw shucks, thanks. I was happy to do it. I got it at the same time as mine, but if you send something to a four year old address in Sweden, it takes its time getting back to you.

As I told Disturber, it was my way of saying that the superfine best M3 ever is his - my way of letting go. It would be easy enough to argue that accepting his money and shipping it to him was another way I did that.

You Fackyo guys can order own your own damn covers. I'm broke after a couple of roundtrips to Sweden.

Archived