Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Final New Hartford Hamer Standard has arrived!

Wow, Bob! How did I never see your Joe Strummer quote before?! (sorry for the derail)

Congrats to the owner and the Hamer High Performance Racing Team. We know they moved mountains and rivers to get this one out!

DavidB! Enjoy!

best wishes,

Hamerica

I am glad they got that one out for you!

Just out of morbid curiosity, what is the FINAL serial number from Hamer?

3 56432 - I guess there could be one out there with a later number if it was finished before mine. Let's hope the remaining Hamers can be finished somehow.

And by the way, I tried for more than one, but it was too late.

Indeed would be great if the remaining Hamers would be finished either. Waited at least nearly two years for number 2 56421 ... with a lucky end.

So my best wishes for these guys!!

After the Titanic hit an iceberg and began to sink, Hartley and his fellow band members started playing music to help keep the passengers calm as the crew loaded the lifeboats. Many of the survivors said that he and the band continued to play until the very end.

One second class passenger said: Many brave things were done that night, but none were more brave than those done by men playing minute after minute as the ship settled quietly lower and lower in the sea. The music they played served alike as their own immortal requiem and their right to be recalled on the scrolls of undying fame.[2]

The last few artist-craftsmen stayed with the good ship Hamer until it slipped beneath the waves.

Well, I couldn't make it through work today. I went home & got there about 30 minutes before it arrived. It made it safe & sound. It is extremely light... on my bathroom scale, only 6.6 lbs! The pickups sound great as I thought they would. I re-strung it with .011s & it's ready to roll.

Thank you Dave Peers for getting the order placed, Mike Shishkov for his hard work & in process pictures, Jackass for his last day heroics in getting the guitar out in time & everyone else at Hamer. You guys are the best!

Note the "Bell" truss rod cover.

LastStandard003_zps318b242d.jpg

b0f51478-8fd0-4448-b76e-1bfcac0024c4_zps

LastStandard005_zpsde52c851.jpg

LastStandard002_zps94c832db.jpg

It seems it took five years to finish it...

368_zps805ac261.jpg360_zpsaf07e6e4.jpg379_zps28b805f7.jpg

These are the last ones...014_zps38c71b7e.jpg

HA! LOVE IT!

Me too! +1 zilliion

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Archived