Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Time for some house cleaning.

All prices include shipping. Would prefer to use some form of payment that doesn’t charge fees, but If you’d like to pay using PP we can adjust accordingly. All include OHSC unless stated otherwise. Additional photos on request.

1. 2010 PRS 25th Anniversary Mira 245 Soapbar w/Wolfetone Mean/Meaner. Regular/Standard neck profile. Condition is 9.5/10. Asking $1100
  2. 1996 Hamer Daytona. Dimario Area pickups installed in non-factory guard w/ master volume, master tone. Original guard, pickups, and electronics included. Condition is 9.5/10. Asking $800
  3. 2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic. 60s neck profile. Condition is 9/10. Asking $1450
  4. 2009 EBMM 25th Anniversary. Medium C neck profile. Condition 9.5/10. Asking $1250
  5. 2003 P90 Special. SOLD
  6. 2011 Larrivee Bakersfield. Med to full C neck profile (modeled after early 50s blackguard), 1.75” nut. Condition 9.5/10. Asking $1250
  7. 2010 Larrivee RS-2. 25.5” scale. Very lightweight. One of the early runs with Larrivee Gen-3 humbuckers. Condition 9/10. Asking $675
  8. 1995 Hamer Eclipse 12. Finish has lifted from high-E side of the fretboard over the entire length, and has chipped away completely for the first four frets. It’s happened in one or two small areas on the low-E side as well. The only time I notice it while playing is where it’s completely chipped away along the first four frets, but it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Numerous impressions/dings here and there. One small paint chip on the back of the neck at the 9th fret where wood is exposed (size of a match head). Ships in Hamer branded era appropriate HSC that was purchased separately. Condition a very conservative 6.5/10. Asking $650
  9. 1999 Hamer Newport. Phat Cats swapped out for TV Jones Classic Plus (Br) and TV Jones MagnaTron (N). Bigsby front roller and main string shaft were swapped for Callaham replacement parts. Tonepros bridge was swapped for Babicz Full Contact Hardware tune-a-matic replacement. Condition 8.5/10. Original pickups, bridge, and Bigsby parts are included. No longer for sale.
  10. Hamer import Jazzbox w/Bigsby. Very cool and inexpensive for what it is, but it’s simply just too big a guitar for me to handle comfortably. Condition 9.5/10. SOLD
  11. 2009 Fender Custom Shop Custom Classic Stratocaster. 22 Fret, modern C neck profile, A.Ybarra ’69 CS pickups. Condition 9.5/10. Asking $1700
  12. 2011 Gibson Custom ES-339. 30/60 neck profile. Condition 9.5/10. Asking $2600

1st12_zpsa6cc4b92.png

Guest gearwhore

if no one jumps on the eclipse in the next couple of weeks,I will take once I sell some drum gear.

Or trade 81 special kahlered?

I am hot for the Newport must move a couple of things first. If it's still there when all that happens, im in.

Shaba...Wizz....Would love to check the difference between the PRS MIra Anniversay and the Special...

Shaba...Wizz....Would love to check the difference between the PRS MIra Anniversay and the Special...

The biggest difference is one is sold, the other is not :)

The Mira is crazy light at just under 6lbs, 24.5" scale, jumbo frets, and the neck has less shoulder, I'd call it a soft V.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived