Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Introducing Shishkov Guitars, USA

cmatthes

This is awesome news and congrats to Mike! I wish I had time to check out his new site but I have to go to work. Imaging reading this and then having to wait 10 hours for the details. Yeah, that's my day.

Just submitted a quote. Let's get this party started! Those interested in one of The Ultimate's, you won't find a better deal on the planet...

Just submitted a quote. Let's get this party started! Those interested in one of The Ultimate's, you won't find a better deal on the planet...

Gonna reply again to this thread because this is fucking rocking awesome.

As I said, I used the form to ask for a quote, but it's not for The Ultimate. So Bubs you might be number 12, if RichRS6 did count me.

Congratulations MIke!

I want to be in but realistically, the Standard shape is not for me! If I got one I would just end up trying to flip it for profit. I'll leave this for the guys here who really want an Ultimate. If you offer a a similar intro on a double you can count me in now!

ArnieZ

Congratulations MIke!

I want to be in but realistically, the Standard shape is not for me! If I got one I would just end up trying to flip it for profit. I'll leave this for the guys here who really want an Ultimate. If you offer a a similar intro on a double you can count me in now!

ArnieZ

+1! Already got the wheels spinning thinking of a custom double cut, but while the heart is willing, the pocketbook has other ideas :lol:

-

Austin

I am definitely in on an Ultimate Standard! This is a dream come true guys! Thanks Mike for doing this and thanks to all others who had a hand in making this happen.

This forum just rocks.

Is this a 1-man operation, or are other former Hamer artisans involved? Either way, a very cool developement and one that'll probably get my nuts in a vise at some point. I really look forward to seeing some of the builds.

The wheels are turning...........

Amazing. These are going to be great. I trust this is the start of something beautiful. Im hoping for double cuts in the future as well. All the best success!

This is very, very exciting news. Congrats to Mike on the upstart of his new company Shishkov Guitars!

Best wishes,

Hamerica

Congrats and best of luck with the new endeavor.

I just noticed on the quote page:

Bridge

Stop/Tunamatic

Sustainblock

String Through/Tunamatic

Trem (please specify in description)

Other (please specify in description)

Wait...what was #2? Sustainblock? SUSTAINBLOCK?!?!? :DB)

Congrats and best of luck with the new endeavor.

I just noticed on the quote page:

Bridge

Stop/Tunamatic

Sustainblock

String Through/Tunamatic

Trem (please specify in description)

Other (please specify in description)

Wait...what was #2? Sustainblock? SUSTAINBLOCK?!?!? :DB)

Exactly what I thought when filling out the form. If I was late to the party for the Ultimate something will come along down the line.

I peed a little!

Filled out the form. No, I don't have the money in the guitar fund, but I figure my daughter can start college next semester!

Seriously: if I am fortunate enough to score a spot on the Ultimate list, you better believe I'll find the money!

I was extremely tempted by the thought of a Sustainblock, but went with Stop/TOM - who am I to mess with the proven recipe?

Archived