Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Introducing Shishkov Guitars, USA

cmatthes

quote received (vintage natural) and wanted to proceed but had one question and my email reply bounced,

also, doesn't seem to be directions for paypal in the quote. (quote refers to paypal as well)

Got my confirmation and will send the deposit in as soon as I get Mike's PayPal addy. I couldn't respond to his confirmation cause I kept getting failure notices when replying.

The Powers That Be have been made aware.

I saw to that a few hours ago (because it happened to me too) - trust me.

Got my confirmation today. Seems like one of these ends up in the land of the frozen ones. (aka Norway)

50`s burst with neck binding and crown inlays. May the next six months fly.

Frozen ones at midsummer? I thought it would be the land of the trolls at this time of year. Congrats!

Got my confirmation email, too. I feel so fortunate to be involved with the inaugural run of Ultimates. I totally lucked out on this one...

Chambered Ultimate

Tobacco burst

Klusons

Dots

Bound top

Woo-effin'-OOF!

Got my confirmation today. Seems like one of these ends up in the land of the frozen ones. (aka Norway)

50`s burst with neck binding and crown inlays. May the next six months fly.

Frozen ones at midsummer? I thought it would be the land of the trolls at this time of year. Congrats!

It`s like 48F here so yeah,

Also has the mail failure and replied through the contact form on the web page as I as many others

wan`t to paypal this so he can start building :)

I`m really excited about this. Thumbs up Mike.

Got my confirmation email, too. I feel so fortunate to be involved with the inaugural run of Ultimates. I totally lucked out on this one...

Chambered Ultimate

Tobacco burst

Klusons

Dots

Bound top

Woo-effin'-OOF!

I don't remember that last one being in the drop down menu?

It says the body will be bound in the specs bubs.

Features include:
* Chambered and bound Mahogany body (as pictured on the right) with flame maple top
* 3 piece Mahogany neck
* "Vintage 4-D" Style Headstock
* Rosewood Fingerboard with Dot Inlays
* Schaller Hardware
* Custom Pickups

Whooo hoooooo, looks like I got lucky.

As soon as I know the PP address to send my deposit to the money will be on the way.

It's not [email protected] is it ?

Mine will be a all Mahogany Standard, Rosewood fingerboard, bound and crowned probably in a solid colour, (White or Black when I can make up my mind).

If Mike is happy to do some small tweaks (at additional cost) I'd like the frets over the binding if possible, un-chambered, and with the smaller slot shaped control cavity (like the early Standards) a round Toggle switch route, old style ABR1- stop tail and an old style Truss rod cover. Not sure on the P/U's yet but as I've just copped a set of Gregwinds from the "For sale" section (thanks Currypowder) they may be the ones I'll use.

I'll discuss this further with Mike once the builds start but if my tweaks aren't possible then I'll take what I can get and still feel bloody lucky to get in.

Pretty much what I was hoping we could persuade Hamer to do as a final run.

Considering the interest Mike has had it proves that there would have been plenty of customers for one but I guess they would have wanted a whole lot more then the very reasonable price Mike has set.

Is the body shape going to be exactly the same as a Hamer Standard ?

I'll also be interested in placing a second order when the "list" price for a custom order has been established.

My first new guitar since I persuaded my Mum to sign the finance papers for a L.P. Goldtop Deluxe in 1977.

Well, it looks I'll have to wait for you all to get your 12 orders going before Mike could reach to my custom order. Hopefully I'll be one of the first in the custom orders row. ;)

In the meanwhile I'll be looking for inlays that look close enough to boomers -for example: http://www.ccinlays.com/ccinlays/pearlfx-decal-inlays/V-INLAYS-MOP.htm

Wow......

this is really exciting for all of you. I sent in a quote request, knowing that I have no chance at the 1st run, but still curious about his pricing....from all your 16 pages of comments, it sounds like Mike is THE MAN for a custom build!!!

I'm eagerly awaiting a response!!

Wow......

this is really exciting for all of you. I sent in a quote request, knowing that I have no chance at the 1st run, but still curious about his pricing....from all your 16 pages of comments, it sounds like Mike is THE MAN for a custom build!!!

I'm eagerly awaiting a response!!

Brent - if you get in the initial run, I call dibs for when you flip it a week later!

;)

Got my confirmation as well.

Damn, this is cool. $ is on the way, Mike.

Damn. I used the contact link within three minutes of this thread being posted to say I was in.

Overlooked the part that required the quote form.

Reading is fundamental!

Did the exact same thing and realize real quick that I made a mistake and corrected it so fast I may have spelled everything correctly. :)

No biggie...I was most excited to offer my support, but it seems there's no shortage of that! :)

The bugs are being worked out now.

PLEASE DO NOT post Mike's Paypal address here (or anywhere)!!!

Congrats to all that made it in.

"For the dude who wanted the doubleneck Scepter in "Wonderbread White with Primary Color Polka-dots", and the many faces of Emmett Kelley, Jr. inlayed in the fretboard...uh, sorry. Not happening!"

Damn and i was SOOOO looking forward to that one!

Hamerica

Sorry, Brian - I knew you just HAD to push the envelope! :D

Forgive me if this seems like gloating, but

I'M IN! I'M IN! I'M IN!

I'm never in! But I'm in!

My options were few and he was fine with them. Basically I'm looking for the Bubs burst ( :wub: ), bound and crowned! The wife is even excited about this! Check on it's way!

Archived