Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Introducing Shishkov Guitars, USA

cmatthes

Just for shits and giggles, can someone PM me a rough price on these?

Unfortunately, not really.

The actual pricing is still being worked out, and a lot of that will probably have to do with how the initial run goes.

The cost (after the first ones) will be more than the initial offering price was, for sure (it will have to be!), but also still affordable.

Sometimes it is better to sit back and watch the artist create...

^ This.

Mike has got a lot on his plate,

and needs #'s, head count,

to crunch #'s to make it work, feasible, profitable.

Going to be a while... But, it may be worth it ;)

My dad designed the Wonder bread logo!

No offense intended, Dave.

Great bread logo. Terrible guitar finish - lol.

Wow.... that's awful.

Woof. That's really unappealing and I'm renown for my bad taste in guitar finishes. :P

Yeah, it's just the most I have ever spent on a guitar, especially when not knowing anything about it except the builder is talented :) I'm not worried, but it'd be a bummer if I didn't enjoy playing it, despite it being beautifully made.

Yup. ;):ph34r::unsure:

To those who ponied up for the initial run, this shouldn't be a concern. Read the email you got from Mike...

Just wondering, did Rick Nielsen react as quick as we did?

I'd send Mike the photo and ask him to match it. 1 photo equals 1,000 arbitrary burst names.

That's a beautiful choice BTW.

I don't want to bug Mike, so I'll ask here...will there be any possibilities of things like Monacos or Newports, or are those more in the realm of expensive CNC and such?

Please don't answer this question in any way that makes me consider ordering something.

I'd send Mike the photo and ask him to match it. 1 photo equals 1,000 arbitrary burst names.

That's a beautiful choice BTW.

Thanks!

And thanks for the solid advice. I figured I'd send him that pic, but didn't know if there was also a secret-handshake name for like-a-59-burst-but-in-no-way-shape-or-form-to-end-up-as-a-clown-burst. ;)

I don't want to bug Mike, so I'll ask here...will there be any possibilities of things like Monacos or Newports, or are those more in the realm of expensive CNC and such?

Please don't answer this question in any way that makes me consider ordering something.

Don't quote me, but I swear there was an option for a classical guitar with three P90s and a Bigsby on the form somewhere...

What's a "Clown Burst"? All this chatter about it kind of makes me want it.

Trust us...you don't!

Well, I interwebbed and nope. I've seen those before and that's a pretty crap finish right there. Hiding something?

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/norlin-years/175580-post-your-best-clown-burst-pics.html

ClownburstGallery.jpg

Archived