Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Introducing Shishkov Guitars, USA

cmatthes

We are pleased to announce that Mike Shishkov, one of the insanely talented builders from Hamer, is officially launching Shishkov Guitars, USA. Mike started a quarter of a century ago in the Arlington Heights shop, and made his way East to New Hartford in the late '90s with the company. With Hamer now a thing of the past, Mike will be hanging out his own shingle and taking on orders for what will simply be the finest custom electric guitars out there.

Some of you may have noticed the first ever banner ad here at the HFC. We totally believe in this guy - he is the real deal, and he has been a long time friend and inspiration to us all. Please take some time to check out his site, ask questions, and revel in the knowledge that he'll be building them just as good, if not better, than before!

This has been a long time coming, and things are still ramping up, but this could very well be the best news of the year!

www.shishkovguitars.com

Committed to one myself. This is very exciting news and well-deserved-congrats Mike!

Committing for Jakeboy as well- he's in!

I'm in for one.

Keep in mind, you need to contact Mike through the Shishkov site to participate in the Special Offer. Pms or emails via the HFC, Facebook, etc. won't get you in line for "The Ultimate" run.

I believe that leftys will be easily done.

Well, I filled out a mostly blank on the options quote. I did that to hold me a spot in case he will do a lefty. We can hammer out the details if he says YES, but I pretty much want it to be his vision of what he thinks these 12 Ultimates should be......just as a lefty.

I think you're good!

The Ultimate! Is it a Standard style bidy shape? Just like the pics on the page?

Excellent news.

I've filled in the form for an all Mahogany Standard.

Good luck to Shiskov guitars and thanks for getting this up and running, much appreciated.

By my count of the in's on here I'm number 10 or 11 ? (I hope).

Wow, I wish him nothing but the greatest success. While I don't have the chips for a new guitar, I know whom I'll be calling if I can find the means for a custom order.

Archived