Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Introducing Shishkov Guitars, USA

cmatthes

Rats. I saw the initial website ad but was warned off of it and was told that it was just a "placeholder" or a tryout website. I was reaching for my wallet nonetheless. I'm a little steamed at being told it was not the real thing back then. Grrrf.

What you saw was not the actual site (different web address, drafts of everything) and was several days before the actual launch. That was the beta test site that was not for public consumption.

It was not the real thing at that point and Ted, Chris, Mike and I spent a good bit of time tweaking it and altering content from there.

Oh well, it's not the first time I was too quick on the trigger, probably won't be the last :rolleyes:

Sounds like a cool start to a brave venture. Congrats to all involved, especially to the hands that will continue to be able to build fine instruments for an appreciative clientele.

Memo to Marketing dept:

Shishkov USA - "A New Standard Is Born"

"Raising the Standard"

"Our Standards Too High? Up Yours!!"

You get it....help me out here guys........... :P

Make mine a TSB with an Ebony fingerboard and Abalone dots please. Simple Lean. Flametop that pops like a Mofo....

Woohoo indeed I just got my confirmation email and my deposit will be on it's way soon. Big thanks to Mike for being willing to do a lefty this early in the game.

I'm giddy as a schoolgirl over this. I put a request in for the Ultimate model as well as another custom order. I suspect i will be selling off a number of my lesser played (but very loved) guitars in the near future...

I'm saving my pennies for the purge.

Congrats Mike, and all the best on the adventure. Working Man's Custom Guitar Shop, indeed!

Same here ^^

Got a confirmation but tried to reply my commitment and it was returned. :unsure::huh:B)

Vintage Natural for me.

Well, we have THREE vintage natural orders: you, Bubs n me. But all got our emails bumped back. Hey Mike! Sending a check yer way... don't bump me!

Got a confirmation but tried to reply my commitment and it was returned. :unsure::huh:B)

Vintage Natural for me.

Well, we have THREE vintage natural orders: you, Bubs n me. But all got our emails bumped back. Hey Mike! Sending a check yer way... don't bump me!

I was going to make it four (I said I'd decide upon confirmation; I didn't want to sit and waffle about it when there was a short window for a limited series) but now it seems like it's going to be so, I don't know, common. ;)

I guess I know now to expect maybe a little trouble with the email, but I'm sending a check on Monday.

Vintage Natural for me.

I actually went with a color. I'll take any color I'm just so freaking excited its not even funny!

Damn. I used the contact link within three minutes of this thread being posted to say I was in.

Overlooked the part that required the quote form.

Reading is fundamental!

Did the exact same thing and realize real quick that I made a mistake and corrected it so fast I may have spelled everything correctly. :)

Wow, I love the Soap Opera.

Keep it coming.

I got in way too late and got the message a lot of folks received. Most would not have even responded, I give credit where credit is due. Made errors in my request and asked for too much. I responded back that I was way down on the list,and best of luck and not to waste time on my request. I have nerve damage and cannot play that much and the guitar would probably get a lot more use by another HFCer.

I'm not expecting a response and I'm not getting bent out of shape over it.

I hope Shishkov guitars takes off and is a great success.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of what he builds.

Got my confirmation and will send the deposit in as soon as I get Mike's PayPal addy. I couldn't respond to his confirmation cause I kept getting failure notices when replying. I went through the website so I could reply. It was funny....I got scared thinking... "OMG, what happens if I cannot reply and Mike thinks I am not interested and moves on" LOL.

Mule , you did get my email, right?

Got my confirmation and will send the deposit in as soon as I get Mike's PayPal addy. I couldn't respond to his confirmation cause I kept getting failure notices when replying. I went through the website so I could reply. It was funny....I got scared thinking... "OMG, what happens if I cannot reply and Mike thinks I am not interested and moves on" LOL.

Mule , you did get my email, right?

Deposits can be sent via check or money order

Archived