Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Legendary HFC buffoonery

MCChris

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack (?) from Pittsburgh's perpetual quest for a short-scale (?) Chap and his ability to find some minor flaw with every one of the guitars that was offered to him. And his griping about Hamer's refusal to make him a new one, despite the implausibility of actually getting him to part with the Watsonesque money it would have required.

I had a good laugh with most of these.... but to be a little more serious (ok I'm the wet blanket!); although there's no official factory tour/ lunch/ jam.... we haven't getting together because a few of us won't show because someone (in a relatively influentual position) who officially has no axe to grind with another party (in the same catagory) will be there......

How about a nice "favorite boobies" thread buzzkilled by Nightwolf's post about his Down Syndrome daughter?

The "Surrender Train Wreck" is legendary in these here parts.

I disavow any and all knowledge that such an event ever took place. Let alone with matching guitars.

Hell doesn't anybody ever recall the killer version of He's a Whore sung by Rico Suave ElDuave?

"Carnac" the perpetrator of Trainwrecks.

Lest we forget...

the Hamer towel (and really any photoshoppage by Ed Rechts)

and (though I know I'm paraphrasing incorrectly)

"I find myself coming here less and less"

Please! Someone help me get the above quote right.

Edited to add:

Can't forget the bounty on the Ed Rechts photo and, of course, any photos of Ted that look like this:

post-2-1133123407_thumb.jpg

Archived