Shishkov Appreciation Thread

BTMN

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very soon.

Very soon...

;)

Shark fin inlays? Like the pick, not Jackson style.

Don't think that's been done before.

In case you missed it........

Update..........006_zpsea194db0.jpg

A lot of custom request's to go through.007_zps13cb3624.jpg

Prototype is going out on Monday to get the custom pickups tested.009_zps156dd963.jpg

The first neck blanks, just like the good old times!!011_zpscb2e086f.jpg

Is it 6 months yet?

I saw those pics on FB, flew out of my chair and shoved my IPad in my patient wife's face saying, see? see?

I saw those pics on FB, flew out of my chair and shoved my IPad in my patient wife's face saying, see? see?

I did the same thing. I got the same response you give a 4 year old when they want to talk about that Disney Movie for 500th time. .

Keep in mind...just because it was a quote request, doesn't mean it's doable. There have been a lot of requests for things like boomerangs, etc. that can't or aren't able to have done.

Wow! Korina Watson with a Flametop in Emerald Green huh? Someone will be a proud Shshkov owner.

With a 4-D headstock?!?!? :o

Yeah, I saw that too but...... :huh:

No Facebook for me either. I can see how it would waste EVEN MORE of my time just looking at Aerosmith tour postings. New fan club setup for them this year means no forum for fan club members. We had some damn good party conversation/threads on show nights with folks posting set lists and connecting with each other to relay cool show things. We even had a "bartender serving up your favorite drink via pictures. That was great fun to be a part of. With Facebook there are so MANY posting it is impossible to read it and have any kind of a focused thing. To read postings from a show it is OVERLOAD!!! 20 minutes gone quick. :D:huh::rolleyes:

Keep in mind...just because it was a quote request, doesn't mean it's doable. There have been a lot of requests for things like boomerangs, etc. that can't or aren't able to have done.

Did somebody trade-mark boomers already? If 'victory' or 'crown' inlays are Hamer designs, are those off-the-table, too?

Crown inlays have been out there in general use so won't pose a problem. Victories are a Hamer thing, so I can't see those ever being an option.

Did somebody trade-mark boomers already? If 'victory' or 'crown' inlays are Hamer designs, are those off-the-table, too?

People use trademark as a verb as if registration is needed to get rights. If a company uses a name/design in its business and consumers uniquely associate that name/design with that company, then that company acquires trademark rights to that name/design, no registration needed. Registration helps in important ways (http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/basics/register.jsp), but that can be done after the fact.

Archived