Hamer Fan Club Message Center

any usa hamers in Canada?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a Hamer Artist Custom (very nice) in red...

You can find it either within the forum or on Kijji...

If I well remember for around 1600 CAD yet...

Else Kijji / Ebay / Google is your best friend...

There is a Hamer Artist Custom (very nice) in red...

You can find it either within the forum or on Kijji...

If I well remember for around 1600 CAD yet...

Else Kijji / Ebay / Google is your best friend...

Isnt that a little $$$ for an artist?

Artist, perhaps a little high. For the 25th Anniversary Artist Custom, maybe not...

No affiliation with that one, but I have spoken with him. It's on Kijiji, PEI, I believe.

None for sale, but I have a Studio Custom and a Standard Mahogany.

I'm always on the hunt though and I don't see too much come up too often. Saw an Artist Mahogany HB at Long & McQuade on Bloor, but at $1899.

There are also a couple of Studios in Alberta and BC on Kijiji and I think an Artist in Alberta. They were all about $900 if I remember correctly. Those all came up in searches over the past week or so.

Where abouts are you located? I'm in Kingston.

Ladyscary got 'em all :P

This is this one

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitar/city-of-halifax/u-s-a-hamer-artist/579739151?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Dont want to enter on price high/low...very subjective...but the point is : It has not been sold so...I think we got the answer...

Nice one in any case...but no more on the market for an Artist (yet...)

I got three of them -two Vectors and one Standard. None is FS though. :)

id love a standard though lol

You'd be amazed at Z's Standard. It's literally been through Hell.

:lol:

is it the camo one?

No, no. My Standard is actually the guitar that Kev Bower, from the UK band Hell, used to play. He tracked their last album with it and you can even spot it on their live DVD. It's a black 4-digit.

BTW, though there was money involved, I still feel I'm just keeping this guitar for my friend Kev. It should be a demonic spell he put on me, or maybe the guitar is haunted or something. :lol: The thing is, I just play it at home and I put some other Hell-related items into its case, as I consider it an iconic guitar from an iconic band, which in addition comes from someone I personally appreciate and admire.

To my friends I say then like Nigel Tufnel would: "Don't touch it! Don't even point at it!" And to myself I keep repeating "My precious!" :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I've got a regular Hamer Artist 25th anniversary located in Edmonton. For a nearly 15 year old guitar it (and it's case) is nearly brand new condition.

Would consider selling it if anyone is interested. trying to fund a motorcycle! Would love a local deal but I have shipped a guitar to California with success.

HamerArtist25thanniversary1.jpg

HamerArtist25thanniversary7.jpg

HamerArtist25thanniversary6.jpg

HamerArtist25thanniversary13.jpg

HamerArtist25thanniversary2.jpg

HamerArtist25thanniversary3.jpg

HamerArtist25thanniversary4.jpg

HamerArtist25thanniversary14.jpg

HamerArtist25thanniversary8.jpg

HamerArtist25thanniversary10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There was an early 80s special in Toronto. I was tempted, but need to reign myself in a bit for the rest of the year.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitar/city-of-toronto/hamer-special-usa/1022493127?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Here's one in Saskatchewan. Maybe they'll throw in a genuine Saskatchewan seal leather strap?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitar/regina/1990s-hamer-usa-p90-special-for-sale/1023972695?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

• 2 weeks later...

Since aquiring a few other guitars, including an Artist, I have been thinking about which ones I might consider parting with. Among them is a Mirage 1 that had been modded by BCR to 3xp90's. I paid $1,150 CAD for it. Since I am not sure it is one I want to part with, I would be looking to get roughly the same back if someone were interested. The Hamer forum link/history is below. When it changed hands here at the forum, there were some wiring and bridge pickup changes (to Manluis I believe).

http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/topic/22130-atquinn-gets-updated/?hl=mirage

Archived