Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Champagne colored Vanguard with double PU set - dropped price dropped

I did some acquisitions lately (no, no Washburns) and will probably do one more, so I have to move some stuff.
I convinced my son that sometimes it is good to let stuff go to find a new home. So here we are:
Vanguard P90 with mid boost
According to the S/N its is a 1999 built. Plays nicely. I got this one via CL from Canada. Condition is good, one scratch on the back (see pic) and two barely visible dings on the neck. Verrrry nice champagne color.
It's got Lollars inside I got from a HFC member, and who broke the record for the most travelled P90s ever, since they went twice over the pond till they found me. AND I will add the stock SDs.
The boost - controlled with the knob on the tone position, so you got volume/tone/boost on this - is quite subtle with the Lollars, and a bit more aggressive with the stock SDs. Nice feature anyway.

Comes with OHSC. I am looking for 780 730 Euro.
Will take half of the shipping (in Europe, that is) for the HFC.

More here: http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Montelovesco/library/

Stay tuned, for there is more to come...

bümp (for the french accent à la clouseau)....Too early but a damn'd nice guitar...unless I sell the not yet arrived NGD...GLWS Daniel both are good ; guitar and seller)

I have one of these, and if you're on-the-fence about a semi-hollowbody guitar with P90s, let me say that these guitars ROAR with tone. If you have the means, I HIGHLY recommend it....

I have one of these, and if you're on-the-fence about a semi-hollowbody guitar with P90s, let me say that these guitars ROAR with tone. If you have the means, I HIGHLY recommend it....

This ^^^^^^ :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the story: I will gig with my new band on saturday, and since I rehearsed without an amp but with my MacBook/Guitar Rig (played through the PA, a friggin' nightmare, the second guitar litarelly ate parts of my frequencies) and a variety of guitars I tested the whole stable on my real amp with my board, and - what a surprise - tea Vanguard nailed it, together with the Monaco Elite and the Bonamassa Artist. Thanks to all of you who praised it but didn't buy :-)))

What

This is the story: I will gig with my new band on saturday, and since I rehearsed without an amp but with my MacBook/Guitar Rig (played through the PA, a friggin' nightmare, the second guitar litarelly ate parts of my frequencies) and a variety of guitars I tested the whole stable on my real amp with my board, and - what a surprise - tea Vanguard nailed it, together with the Monaco Elite and the Bonamassa Artist. Thanks to all of you who praised it but didn't buy :-)))

Is a Bonamassa Artist? Glad you got to keep your Vanguard.

Archived