Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 4:56 PM, killerteddybear said:

101792564_2813691068729885_5216769686921

I wonder, what’s difficult here? I’d easily and ever again chose the left in full responsibility for my children. B)

• 2 weeks later...
An amazing story about the genesis of one of Rock 'n Rolls greatest hits.
It was a hot night in June of 1964, and Mick Jagger was out partying with Dennis Weaver. Midnight found them at the Playboy Mansion, and they were both were thrilled at all of the beautiful Playmates strolling the grounds and halls. As it turned out they became separated as Dennis followed one young beauty down a long hallway and into a room. Mick went his own way for an hour or so, then decided to find Dennis and call it a night. In the meantime, Hef himself was wandering the mansion in search of his then current favorite playmate. He walked in on Dennis and this particular young "bunny" and in no time the fight was on. Dennis was intoxicated, and so Hef quickly got the upper hand, and was on top of Dennis, fists flailing, when thankfully Mick walked in. When he saw what was going down he shouted out those now famous words:
"Hey Hugh, get Offa McCloud"
  • Haha 2

It's difficult to describe the level of elation and relief at being able to play guitar without pain or stiffness associated with medial epicondylitis (golfer's elbow). So, let's go with: I'm f-ing thrilled! Been months now. Maybe some day a bit more of what little speed i had previously will return as well.

• Like 5