Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Random (Music and Guitar Related) Thoughts Thread

In 2013, Gibson is making Les Pauls using hide glue on the necks/fingerboards rather than Titebond, thereby making it unnecessary to use "condoms" around the truss rods. While more authentic, and they swear it makes it sound better, the undisclosed truth is that the condom is there to prevent Les Paul Jrs.

• Haha 1

I made this thread seven years ago right after moving back to Austin.  I was unemployed and had pretty much no idea what I was going to do with myself.  I did this to cheer myself up. 

My life has changed A LOT since then, but it still does cheer me up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Nearing completion of my slightly larger Forte 3D cabinet. I may need some help getting it outta the shop and over to the gig.......

forte!.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/18/2021 at 11:45 AM, JGale said:

w9uem6r7c4o71.jpg

0 chance I'd stay in this bar any longer than it took me to finish this note.  

I don't know if I'm more insulted by someone who doesn't understand the fundamental excellence that is the the Holy Trinity of Let There Be Rock, Powerage, and Highway to Hell or that this fucking Philistine just associated AC/DC with Hinder and Hoobastank, but I do know he is not deserving of my financial support. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1