Hamer Fan Club Message Center

California residents - are you all ok?

Thanks! We are about 15-20 miles from the epicenter. Scared the heck out of us but in retrospect it was kind of funny seeing all of the neighborhood MILFS out in the streets in their skinnies! Our only damage was our large bathroom mirror that came off the wall. No idea how it didn't fall and shatter. Many others unfortunately were not as lucky.

Glad to be out of California----For all sorts of reasons. Of course now they tell us the Pacific NW is due for a "really big one" any year now.

FWIW, the houses here are far enough apart that we do not see the scantily clad MILFs unless we creep up on their houses.

Thanks! We are about 15-20 miles from the epicenter. Scared the heck out of us but in retrospect it was kind of funny seeing all of the neighborhood MILFS out in the streets in their skinnies!

Pictures or it didn't happen. ;):lol: Glad you got through it OK, though.

I live near L.A. and we've been expecting ""The Big One" any year now. Then again, I've been hearing all of my life that a giant quake is going to dump the state into the Pacific and Vegas residents would end up with beach-front property. I suppose that's a textbook definition of "hyperbole".

FWIW, the houses here are far enough apart that we do not see the scantily clad MILFs unless we creep up on their houses.

FWIW, MILFS are cool.

Are all the guitars o.k :)

Funny you should ask, I tend to leave my guitars on rack stands, always fearing the big one but thinking "probably not today". Fortunately those flimsy stands held up but I'm not rolling the dice anymore!

Thanks! We are about 15-20 miles from the epicenter. Scared the heck out of us but in retrospect it was kind of funny seeing all of the neighborhood MILFS out in the streets in their skinnies!

Pictures or it didn't happen. ;):lol: Glad you got through it OK, though.

I'll have to post those Channel 7 breaking news photos in the Outer Circle! :unsure:

Archived