Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Hamer Sunburst (could be a ’78 model) on ebay Germany

Hi Gino !

Vielen Dank !

Good to hear that I'm on the right track. I'm looking forward to visiting Wolfgang and talking pickups. He's supposed to be a very nice guy and highly professional. Actually my luthier also recommended Amber yesterday.

What do you like better, the Crosspoints or the 59's ?

Cheers,

Todde

Why don't you get a set of these for the guitar. They are specially made for the new Schiskov guitars. As close to a Hamer as you can get. I would definately be the coolest pickups for an old Sunburst, if you don't go with old Dimarzio's.

http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/topic/67253-enola-and-grace-shlabotnik/

Hi Frank,

Yep, you can visit Amber and test all the pickups. He will check the guitar and either recommend a certain set or you can have them wound to match your gusto and the dry sound of your guitar.

Disturber,

Thanks. I'll have a look at these pickups. Are they available yet ? Do I order directly from Shishkov ?

Cheers, Todde

Hi Frank,

Yep, you can visit Amber and test all the pickups. He will check the guitar and either recommend a certain set or you can have them wound to match your gusto and the dry sound of your guitar.

Disturber,

Thanks. I'll have a look at these pickups. Are they available yet ? Do I order directly from Shishkov ?

Cheers, Todde

I think you need to contribute a little donation to the HFC to get a chance to buy them separately. Send Ted a p.m. ( Hikarateboy ). He is the guy running this forum. He started the thread on these pickups, so he should have all the info you need on how to get your hands on a pair.

Hi Disturber,

thanks for your information!!! I am searching for a long time to get a matching bridge pickup for my '79 Sunburst ... and haven't found it yet.
Do you have any information about DC Resistance in k for bridge- and neck pickup?
How much money will it take to get them?
Thanks !!!
Frank

Hi Disturber,

thanks for your information!!! I am searching for a long time to get a matching bridge pickup for my '79 Sunburst ... and haven't found it yet.
Do you have any information about DC Resistance in k for bridge- and neck pickup?
How much money will it take to get them?
Thanks !!!
Frank

Haven't got a clue. These are all new. Send Ted a pm to get more info.

Archived