Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Got wood?

cmatthes

These guitars are going to be fantastic! I publicly regret my decision to step back from the initial order. But, decisions are made at times.

Coolio. Funny, I have no idea where I am in the line... first 12, second 12, or the second run... or the timing of second run compared to first. I'm PRETTY sure I'm in the first 24... just wondering if I've caught a glimpse of the top that's going on my natural blonde! It'll be a fun process. Hope I'll have a box under the tree by Christmas!

So who's getting 0000, that's my kind of top! I'm becoming a ambivalent about not trying to claim a first run spot. Still not into the explorer shape for myself, but would really enjoy having something to get jacked up about. Seems like it will be awhile before I could get a custom order going.

ArnieZ

I'm just jacked about having ANYTHING to do with the launch of what I'm sure will be a really cool guitar company. Even if my involvement is just as an early buyer. I am lucky enough to own Mark Fuqua's MotorAve #0004 and these little bits of guitar history are wonderful to touch, even if Antiques Roadshow and John Q. Public might not get as geeky happy about this stuff.

Glad I'm going with natural top... those really are nice cuts of maple. And thanks Mike for confirmation I'm in the initial batch.

Wow! That really is some nice quilt. Can't wait to see more flame samples too.

I think mine might be in there somewhere, but I'm still trying to figure out how to have it finished! Those look like gorgeous pieces of wood, and I'm looking forward to seeing further updates.

Thanks Mike!

Your thinking too hard. I went with the color that catches my eye the most. Go with your gut.

Archived