Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Any chance of doing a neck through Californian variant?

Ascension

What, 'cause diablo would customize it? If I had it, I'd play it, get my non-pro stink all over it, damage it in bars for drunks, and all other sort of bad. Which is why I shouldn't have it.

I do think Zaza is fantastic. I think he is sort of lost in the current music scene, but I'm out if touch so I don't' know. If he had come right after Satch, maybe around EJ's Tones, I think he could have made some decent coin. I really love his playing and singing voice on guitar. I think he is a "lead" player in which lead is melody not a scale.

I'm happy for him that he can cover his rent with endorsements. And, I really like his Carvin guitars - from a viewing I haven't played one. Hopefully, players like that can score some good movie score gigs etc. to cover costs and keep making great guitar records for me to enjoy.

PS - maybe a Shishkov Sig guitar?

I do have a question for you, do you have any guitars that don't utilize a locking tremolo?

Yeah, a Peavey Bass and an Ovation Balladeer- :lol:

The Zaza pair together for your viewing pleasure.

Scalloped-goodness-O'-plenty. Great players, had them both out the other night.

8da9e1bf-dda1-43a7-9dba-9e104acbb82a.jpg

Enjoy.

Peter

Hi Erik,

If you happen to find that pic of Neil with his Watson, I would love to see it. He sent me a video tape of him jamm'in with friends-he set that Watson fingerboard on fire. Sadly that tape was lost two moves ago.

Thanks

Peter

Neck Through guitar design definition:

A stupidly long neck with some wood added so it don't look like a Steinberger.

I'm watching this thread like a hawk. If setneck Californians are being made, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!

I don't think they will be "Cali's" they'll be Shishkov's but I see no reason why you shouldn't enquire about a Shishkov double cut with beveled access, a humbucker and a single coil?

Maybe. But I'm pretty much set in the setneck Cali dept. :D;)

However, a 25.5 scale Standard-style could move a few of my Cali's to the FS section. :ph34r:

However, a 25.5 scale Standard-style could move a few of my Cali's to the FS section. :ph34r:

if you need to move a setneck I got a burning need brother!

if you need to move a setneck I got a burning need brother!

Noted! When a Shishkov order becomes possible, I'll keep you in mind.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived