Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Murkat built Black 1982 Single Pup Bound/Crowned Special On EVILBAY

Best reasonable offer.

Reduced buy yourself a nice xmas present. Hate to aent it to fleabay.

Updated neck measurements i was off the first time.

Happy new year everyone.

Great guitar! :wub: I believe this time of year impedes sales of something in this price range however great it is.............with everyone having just bought gifts and incurring other expenses. [ I just paid a $500.00 heat bill............... and that was for November! :o ] I really like this guitar, it IS SO cool! :wub: If you were not downsizing and could consider a trade perhaps something else would strike your fancy. Ebay is kinda the last ditch effort for selling for a lot of people.The fees have gone up and of course then you may have issues with it not being what someone thinks it is [Hey you never mentioned the fingerprint on the back left side corner]........... so its a not as described kind of thing. Hope it works out for you. :)

yeah, i know wrong time of year, in no hurry, just wanted to get it out there, dont need really anything.

Im also open to the 6 month same as cash with 25% down if some one wants to do that. I sold a couple guitars like that.

Sure it will sell just give it some time. I had my Gibson L-5S for sale for quite a while and I was really surprised that didn't go right off ..............but it was a expensive guitar and I just had to find the right buyer. I sold a guitar once for $1,200.00 and the guy gave me $100.00 every 2 weeks till it was payed for then I sent him off the guitar,so that can work also.Good Luck! :)

bump

bump

bump

Last price reduction then off to ebay.

• 2 weeks later...

On ebay, if anyone on her wants PM or email me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1982-Hamer-Special-with-single-pickup-/171670939784?

Archived