Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I'd like to proactively say welcome to all the new members joining soon.

I quit my membership in the HOC today. I wrote a single post in a long, continuing thread how I felt about the seemingly increasing amount of censorship over there. I also stated my Moderator "powers" were taken away without warning or reason when the new regime was put in charge.

The entire thread was deleted. Again, no warning, no reason, and no comments from either the Administrator or his minions, though one Mod said it wasn't him.

That was the last straw for me. I will no longer be a member of a club that won't let the membership speak up without fear of reprisal. I'm done!

Oh yeah: fucktards! (Can't say that over there!)

Just saw this--the HOC is shutting down!

Community Going Dark
Posted by Administrator

We had a good run, but it looks like it's over.

I've disabled all of the forums, but left the board active for a short period as I was reminded that several members have deals going on in the background and their only means of contact currently is via PM here. You should all still be able to use the PM function. I encourage you to make arrangements for contact outside of the board as it will be shut down permanently in the near future.

That's all, folks!

Community Going Dark

Posted by Administrator

I've disabled all of the forums, but left the board active for a short period as I was reminded that several members have deals going on in the background and their only means of contact currently is via PM here. You should all still be able to use the PM function. I encourage you to make arrangements for contact outside of the board as it will be shut down permanently in the near future.

That's all, folks!

I'm sure I'll regret asking this, but what happened to cause this implosion?

Community Going Dark

Posted by Administrator

That's all, folks!

It's all brent's fault. :P

Community Going Dark

Posted by Administrator

That's all, folks!

They kicked Brent out.

Evidently he was the only one over there that had the initiative to keep the group together.

This could be the opportunity to start something new for Heritage fans. Purchasing good message board software and finding a good set of moderators is the hardest part.

Just did!! I am now ruler of my own universe!! lol Heritageexiles.com and heritageownersexiles.com

I like heritageownersexiles.com cause it looks like Heritage owner sex lies . com lol

Looks like the HFC is the only forum where adults are treated like adults. So welcome Heritage Exiles.

Welcome

I too am a HOC member, and have no idea what is going on. I knew of the tragedy surroung Brent's exit (although I have no idea why that happened...and don't really care to) but I do know that he was a HUGE contributor to the community over there. Maybe it stems from that, or some other, underlying cause. It's a shame that all that information will be lost. There were a lot of great posts over there. BUt...........the Hamer board was always more fun!! :P

Looks like the HFC is the only forum where adults are treated like adults. So welcome Heritage Exiles.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

We need blankets and hot coffee for those mofos.... :P

Seriously, welcome to the best forum on the web, don't fuck it :)

I too am a HOC member, and have no idea what is going on. I knew of the tragedy surroung Brent's exit (although I have no idea why that happened...and don't really care to) but I do know that he was a HUGE contributor to the community over there. Maybe it stems from that, or some other, underlying cause. It's a shame that all that information will be lost. There were a lot of great posts over there. BUt...........the Hamer board was always more fun!! :P

The Hamer board is more fun. I would hope they could at lease leave the forum up and just lock everything down so we can at least search the information.

I'll offer a consolatory, "Welcome" and "Sorry your forum went tits up."

However, that's all I can muster, given the appalling lack of Floyded Heritages. :lol:

I quit my membership in the HOC today. I wrote a single post in a long, continuing thread how I felt about the seemingly increasing amount of censorship over there. I also stated my Moderator "powers" were taken away without warning or reason when the new regime was put in charge.

The entire thread was deleted. Again, no warning, no reason, and no comments from either the Administrator or his minions, though one Mod said it wasn't him.

That was the last straw for me. I will no longer be a member of a club that won't let the membership speak up without fear of reprisal. I'm done!

Oh yeah: fucktards! (Can't say that over there!)

That's also why I asked to be removed as a mod over there, too much censorship, with no warning, no explanation. I will miss the HOC for sure, but not the bs, haven't been on there in six months. Seems any incidence of the use of " language" had become a ban-able offence lately.

I only found out about Brents banning today, I mean ... WTF !!!!

Sorry that it's come to that. I also posted over there on occasion and found some good information there. Until the last few weeks there seemed to be a strong community as well, but I've been kind of an irregular/outsider so I wasn't privy to all the personality dynamics (with which I was okay).

Hey, a lot of the Heritages DID have Floyds on them. Well, they were sprayed by a guy named Floyd...

Nope, doesn't count. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that some had Kahlers on 'em. :P

Archived