Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I'd like to proactively say welcome to all the new members joining soon.

Good idea Thorn.

May I call dibs in advance? Giving 3fiddee. :lol:

ETA: Kahler equipped equipment excluded!

This could be the opportunity to start something new for Heritage fans. Purchasing good message board software and finding a good set of moderators is the hardest part.

Just did!! I am now ruler of my own universe!! lol Heritageexiles.com and heritageownersexiles.com

I like heritageownersexiles.com cause it looks like Heritage owner sex lies . com lol

Trying to send you a PM but it seems like your inbox is full

Hey, a lot of the Heritages DID have Floyds on them. Well, they were sprayed by a guy named Floyd...

Nope, doesn't count. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that some had Kahlers on 'em. :P

14490697186_644d4ca8e1_o.jpg

:rolleyes:

A Kahler belongs on enhances that thing. :lol:

This could be the opportunity to start something new for Heritage fans. Purchasing good message board software and finding a good set of moderators is the hardest part.

Just did!! I am now ruler of my own universe!! lol Heritageexiles.com and heritageownersexiles.com

I like heritageownersexiles.com cause it looks like Heritage owner sex lies . com lol

Trying to send you a PM but it seems like your inbox is full

Fixed for the time being. -- Sorry.

Hey, a lot of the Heritages DID have Floyds on them. Well, they were sprayed by a guy named Floyd...

Nope, doesn't count. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that some had Kahlers on 'em. :P

Oh Man!! More HRWs. Mini toggles ? coil tap / coil tap / series - parallel?

Why are we assuming that several fans of Heritage Guitars will be joining a forum dedicated to Hamer Guitars? The crossover people are already here.

Last time HOC went down new members joined here from there. It's how I learned about the HOC.

I like that one, but...would it have killed the boys from Kalamazoo to install two more dots on the fretboard? I mean, it looks a tad incomplete, as is.

I like that one, but...would it have killed the boys from Kalamazoo to install two more dots on the fretboard? I mean, it looks a tad incomplete, as is.

I got one where they forgot all the dots. Kind of like Hamer's Pizza Mondays

Welcome to whoever joins and happens to read this thread. Otherwise, hi everyone else that's always posting here anyway ;)

The extra dots seem to have materialized in the form of several extra switches and knobs. I keed, I keed. Someday I'll try a Heritage. I never see 'em around here and I have to admit none have ever looked very sexy to me. But we don't play looks, we play sounds and feel.

Hi all, I've been a member of HOC for a couple of years. It was my only forum and it is so sad to have it all crash down last night.

I've been a member here for a while too, but sold my last Hamer a few months ago, so it didn't feel right being here without owning one. Besides I can only concentrate on one forum at a time.

I thought about joining TGP now, but I don't like it much there, so I'll join here if you'll have me?

I guess I'll need a new Hamer now... Ah, an excuse to buy a new guitar :D

How about HOCreborn.com?

Too much baggage maybe?

Or theforumwithoutsillymoderators.com?

Or HeritageFanClub.com? Then nobody would know which HFC people are talking about :D

Or BrentsHeritageEmporium.com? Too personal maybe.

Actually heritageexiles.com is pretty cool. Without wanting to be pushy, do you have an ETA for it by the way?

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

Fucktardfucktardfucktard

:wub: Yep, this is a cool forum. :wub:

I was gonna say something I thought was eloquently phrased and cool and funny;

...until I remembered I'm a bit intoxicated at the moment. (DONT JUDGE ME!!!)

Waking up tomorrow and seeing what I thought would have been ever so hilarious, I deleted...and posted this instead.

Warm welcome to everyone who joins this forum and stays as cool as (most) everyone else for the past umpteen years!

Cheers!! I need another beer... :o:lol::blink::ph34r::P (where's the barf smiley...?)

Hi all, I've been a member of HOC for a couple of years. It was my only forum and it is so sad to have it all crash down last night.

I've been a member here for a while too, but sold my last Hamer a few months ago, so it didn't feel right being here without owning one. Besides I can only concentrate on one forum at a time.

I thought about joining TGP now, but I don't like it much there, so I'll join here if you'll have me?

I guess I'll need a new Hamer now... Ah, an excuse to buy a new guitar :D

I haven't had a Hamer for years. It's not a requirement.

What you do need is the Hamer attitude. Without that you'll be derided, abused and ultimately leave or get kicked out.

This board is seriously cool, a perfect mix of respect, bad attitudes, deep knowledge and deeper hilarity. Kinda like my hometown.

Archived