Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I'd like to proactively say welcome to all the new members joining soon.

This could be the opportunity to start something new for Heritage fans. Purchasing good message board software and finding a good set of moderators is the hardest part.

Just did!! I am now ruler of my own universe!! lol Heritageexiles.com and heritageownersexiles.com

I like heritageownersexiles.com cause it looks like Heritage owner sex lies . com lol

How about HOCreborn.com?

Too much baggage maybe?

Or theforumwithoutsillymoderators.com?

Or HeritageFanClub.com? Then nobody would know which HFC people are talking about :D

Or BrentsHeritageEmporium.com? Too personal maybe.

Actually heritageexiles.com is pretty cool. Without wanting to be pushy, do you have an ETA for it by the way?

Man, that had me Rockin'. Rollin' even. It would be worth the few dollars to buy all those.

But, hopefully the DNS records will replicate soon. I called out west and some could see it. I can't here yet. It may take another twelve hours. I do have a shell up for you to register once you can see it.

Hey, a lot of the Heritages DID have Floyds on them. Well, they were sprayed by a guy named Floyd...

Nope, doesn't count. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that some had Kahlers on 'em. :P

14490697186_644d4ca8e1_o.jpg

:rolleyes:

I like that one, but...would it have killed the boys from Kalamazoo to install two more dots on the fretboard? I mean, it looks a tad incomplete, as is.

The extra dots seem to have materialized in the form of several extra switches and knobs. I keed, I keed. Someday I'll try a Heritage. I never see 'em around here and I have to admit none have ever looked very sexy to me. But we don't play looks, we play sounds and feel.

For a minute there I thought "unexpected shape from Heritage; reverse headstock.... Diablo would be into it."

Then I remembered SouthpawGuy and realized it was a lefty.

:(

Anyway, I, for one, welcome our new under-lords.

FYI, introductory Hamers sourced from the HFC by FHOC'ers have a $100 premium on them.

Oh, and stay away from the Newports and Phantom A5/A7s... at least until I have one of each.

This could be the opportunity to start something new for Heritage fans. Purchasing good message board software and finding a good set of moderators is the hardest part.

Just did!! I am now ruler of my own universe!! lol Heritageexiles.com and heritageownersexiles.com

I like heritageownersexiles.com cause it looks like Heritage owner sex lies . com lol

How about HOCreborn.com?

Too much baggage maybe?

Or HeritageFanClub.com? Then nobody would know which HFC people are talking about :D

Actually heritageexiles.com is pretty cool. Without wanting to be pushy, do you have an ETA for it by the way?

Man, that had me Rockin'. Rollin' even. It would be worth the few dollars to buy all those.

But, hopefully the DNS records will replicate soon. I called out west and some could see it. I can't here yet. It may take another twelve hours. I do have a shell up for you to register once you can see it.

So it's up already ?

I'm in Ireland, probably won't see it till next Tuesday week or so :huh:

I'm no fan of Heritage Guitars, but the guys who are into them have a lot of crossover interest with us Hamerheads.

The HOC refugees need to check out Shishkovs...!

Hi all, I've been a member of HOC for a couple of years. It was my only forum and it is so sad to have it all crash down last night.

I've been a member here for a while too, but sold my last Hamer a few months ago, so it didn't feel right being here without owning one. Besides I can only concentrate on one forum at a time.

I thought about joining TGP now, but I don't like it much there, so I'll join here if you'll have me?

I guess I'll need a new Hamer now... Ah, an excuse to buy a new guitar :D

I haven't had a Hamer for years. It's not a requirement.

What you do need is the Hamer attitude. Without that you'll be derided, abused and ultimately leave or get kicked out.

This board is seriously cool, a perfect mix of respect, bad attitudes, deep knowledge and deeper hilarity. Kinda like my hometown.

Hey, don't take away my excuse to buy a new guitar. It's a much better excuse than my usual one of having managed to get up and dragged myself to the office in the morning :D

Seriously, I'll be fine here I think. Everybody seemed pretty cool when I posted a few months ago. It's just that getting integrated takes a while... Oh, and the lack of tapatalk capability on teh forum is a bit of a bummer as I do most of my posting on the train commute from my phone..

I'm still waiting to see what Torn is cooking up with the exiles page :)

Another HOC refugee too! Can't see Thorns' new site here in Michigan as of yet. Will keep an eye out though. Wonder if Brent will show up!

Surely Brent can't stay away from a guitar forum ;)

Still can't see the site yet either... anticipation is killing me slowly.

How about HOCreborn.com?

Too much baggage maybe?

Awesome! Can't thank you enough for doing this :)

I'm going to forward this to the HOC members that I got messages from this morning just in case they haven't heard yet.

Sorry you Heritage guys have lost your board. That must really suck...

But welcome here! I've only owned one Heritage, a mid-90s H-150 CM. It's the only guitar I've bought, sold and bought again. Same guitar, bought it back from the guy I sold it to.

I ended up selling it again to buy another Hamer. (Wouldn't rule out buying it a third time...)

Sorry you Heritage guys have lost your board. That must really suck...

But welcome here! I've only owned one Heritage, a mid-90s H-150 CM. It's the only guitar I've bought, sold and bought again. Same guitar, bought it back from the guy I sold it to.

I ended up selling it again to buy another Hamer. (Wouldn't rule out buying it a third time...)

Heritages are wonderful guitars :)

It's the loss of all the info that is really bad. The admin could just have frozen the forum or something, but all the threads, pics, videos and all just went from instant to the next. I've got an ongoing deal as well for which all the records will soon be gone too. I was kind of counting on the forum infrastructure too much there :(

The extra dots seem to have materialized in the form of several extra switches and knobs. I keed, I keed. Someday I'll try a Heritage. I never see 'em around here and I have to admit none have ever looked very sexy to me. But we don't play looks, we play sounds and feel.

Believe it or not, they play worse than they look...

Believe it or not, they play worse than they look...

Oh man. Oh man, you have done it now. I know you are going to be in the hood. One day. And, Oh By Golly, You Dukes are going to pay!! You will see.

Just saw this--the HOC is shutting down!

Community Going Dark

Posted by Administrator

We had a good run, but it looks like it's over.

I've disabled all of the forums, but left the board active for a short period as I was reminded that several members have deals going on in the background and their only means of contact currently is via PM here. You should all still be able to use the PM function. I encourage you to make arrangements for contact outside of the board as it will be shut down permanently in the near future.

That's all, folks!

"I'm taking my ball and going home!"

Fucktard.

In all fairness, if I had to play Heritage guitars, I'd be pretty cranky too.

In all fairness, if I had to play Heritage guitars, I'd be pretty cranky too.

-- deleted stuff --

I had a comeback here about how cool Heritage guitars are and how Hamers suck arse, but I've had Hamers before... They fucking rule, so couldn't leave my post as was.

Besides what's a refugee who's allowed to swear to do, but show some appreciation for his hosts? ;)

I heard I can say Fucktard. Is that true?

Absolutely!

Alongside: douchenozzle, dingleberry, rumpleforeskin, spunkbubble, asscactus, Dingus (or dingis), twatwaffle, buttnugget, dirty sanchez, & turdburgler

Zen, would you mind to translate that into proper German? Google quit. B)

Seriously? They kicked Brent out? I don't think I've ever seen such fan of Heritage guitars!

That may be the exact reason.

The HOC refugees need to check out Shishkovs...!

I've been waiting for the second batch to begin production for awhile now!

Mike might be able to offer a HOC refugees batch though. Signature: missing one dot.

Archived