Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I'd like to proactively say welcome to all the new members joining soon.

Hey, a lot of the Heritages DID have Floyds on them. Well, they were sprayed by a guy named Floyd...

Nope, doesn't count. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that some had Kahlers on 'em. :P

14490697186_644d4ca8e1_o.jpg

:rolleyes:

I like that one, but...would it have killed the boys from Kalamazoo to install two more dots on the fretboard? I mean, it looks a tad incomplete, as is.

The extra dots seem to have materialized in the form of several extra switches and knobs. I keed, I keed. Someday I'll try a Heritage. I never see 'em around here and I have to admit none have ever looked very sexy to me. But we don't play looks, we play sounds and feel.

Oh, we play looks.

Heritage/Heritage Forum threads are going to be consolidated here.

All are welcome, but please keep in mind that this is a Hamer-centered forum, not a Heritage forum. We have plenty of fans of both brands who are active, contributing members and also many more lurkers, but it really isn't our intent to make this the substitute board for Heritage stuff.

Hopefully, all of you will have a new, less draconian and highly informative and fun community soon - it sure sounds like some things are in the works!

We're pretty laid back here, and have a lot of fun, but don't piss us off too much with those gawdawful headstocks!! ;)

Thank You.

I'm trying to remember whether I got to here or the HOC first. I think it was here. Then I went to the HOC. Of course, I got my first hamer buying off of the Carvin Museum forums, and then Hamer Addict Russ sent me here.

Yep! Came here in August 2009. First started in the HOC in 14 Sep 2009.

But we don't play looks, we play sounds and feel.

Oh, we play looks.

It's the same principle that allows a clean car to handle better and offer a smoother ride than its dirty ugly, less interesting counterpart.

Fixed.

Thanks for the warm welcome Thundersteal! I had kinda fallen asleep at the wheel back at the HOC with my 2nd go around as Redsand.

The whole scene is bittersweet for me.

Looks like I need to start saving up for a a Hamer now!

Welcome Mattjayworker,

I hope you enjoy this forum and yes, you need to get you Hamer!

Hamerica

Matt? So you were Redsand?

I remember that after our trade I stopped posting on HOC for a little while and when I got back you'd been banned. Never got up to speed on what happened...

Somebody once hinted Redsand was MattJayWorker, but I could never find out for sure. Good to know in retrospect that it was you all along :)

Aloha David!

Guilty as charged. I was indeed both Mattjayworker and Redsand.

Still have the H157? I miss that one! I wound up selling off your H555(which was also a lovely guitar) to facilitate a custom Prospect.

Thanks for the warm welcome Thundersteal! I had kinda fallen asleep at the wheel back at the HOC with my 2nd go around as Redsand.

The whole scene is bittersweet for me.

Looks like I need to start saving up for a a Hamer now!

Welcome Mattjayworker,

I hope you enjoy this forum and yes, you need to get you Hamer!

Hamerica

Matt? So you were Redsand?

I remember that after our trade I stopped posting on HOC for a little while and when I got back you'd been banned. Never got up to speed on what happened...

Somebody once hinted Redsand was MattJayWorker, but I could never find out for sure. Good to know in retrospect that it was you all along :)

Aloha David!

Guilty as charged. I was indeed both Mattjayworker and Redsand.

Still have the H157? I miss that one! I wound up selling off your H555(which was also a lovely guitar) to facilitate a custom Prospect.

Man, it's good to know you were there all along!

I saw that you sold the 555 (but way after it was already gone) and was worried I'd sent you a dud.

So that's how you got that build with the amazing flame top :)

I've still got the 157. It went up on the selling block a couple of times when I had GAS attacks, but it's still with me even now.

I've just put in some Manlius Fat Goats and am about to give it a bling makeover... As soon as I find time... :D

If you really need it back you can always PM me. I owe MartyGrass some money from another GAS impulse, sigh ;)

PM are available here too - you don't have to catch up in public.

Thanks for your help, Chris. You get a home blown up and you get some refuges. I hope they will keep it here in this post like you asked. These aren't stupid guys. They are just blowing off steam where they can. Kind of like you let me do that time. I hope to have my deal going in short order so we can get out of your hair. But, I imagine after all this smoke blows away we will have some valuable knowledge and insight from these guys in our other areas. These guys can actually play guitar even though it's a different genre than most of us here dig. They are seriously good players

Thanks for your help, Chris. You get a home blown up and you get some refuges. I hope they will keep it here in this post like you asked. These aren't stupid guys. They are just blowing off steam where they can. Kind of like you let me do that time. I hope to have my deal going in short order so we can get out of your hair. But, I imagine after all this smoke blows away we will have some valuable knowledge and insight from these guys in our other areas. These guys can actually play guitar even though it's a different genre than most of us here dig. They are seriously good players

Take a lude corncob!

Nobody forced you to click on this thread.

He's a nice mod. You'll catch on.

Freakin' corncob!

Yikes.....I was just joking party people.

I know I'm a guest. Thanks for hosting!

Take a lude corncob!

Nobody forced you to click on this thread.

He's a nice mod. You'll catch on.

Freakin' corncob!

Yikes.....I was just joking party people.

I know I'm a guest. Thanks for hosting!

We don't know what the fuck is up with you people from the U.P. and your corncobs. But around here, we say, "fucktard", lol. But not at Cmatthes. He has an iron thumb.

I got yer corncob right here, Matt...we're watching you, pal.

We don't know what the fuck is up with you people from the U.P. and your corncobs. But around here, we say, "fucktard", lol. But not at Cmatthes. He has an iron thumb.

Um, no we don't. Only you say that.

I in no way represent the HFC or those who say I don't.

You're just jealous because I have friends.

Maybe I whack this thread and you can go play somewhere else?

Seriously. Get a room!

Anyone who wants to log in while I'm getting the DNS worked out can do so here. http://triaspis.com/heritageexiles.com/

Thanks

The Exiles site definitely needs a ben wah balls experience forum. Thorn, you won't forget about it, won't you? :P

Archived