Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shishkov Ultimate Registry

velorush

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Limit one per customer in this run, so no.

E-|-----------------------------|---------------------------------------------|B-|-----------------------------|-------------------3-------------------------|G-|-----------------------------|--------0-------2----------------------------|D-|--2--2-----------------------|-----2-------0-------------------------------|A-|--2--2--------------------0--|--3------------------------------------------|E-|--0--0---0--0--0---2--3------|---------------------------------------------|

idongetit.

It's already been filled in. Very clever, Stonge!! ;)

oh. I don't play it like that. I play it like this:

it's mostly the same, save the extra open E note and the open G. Shouldn't that be a octave C?

Main Riff

E5 C5 D5
|------------------------------|-----------------------------------|
|------------------------------|-----------------------------------|
|------------------------------|----------5-----------------7------|
|--2-----2---------------------|------5----------------7--------7--|
|--2-----2------------------0--|-3----------------5----------------|
|--0-----0-----0---0--2---3----|-----------------------------------|

I can now reveal that I've inherited the sweetest number.

Henri Richard

Greg Biffle

and a reasonably talented QB often referred to as "Joe football" shared my number.

Oz in a lb.

The number formerly known as BTMN

Bu-bu-but...NOBODY expects the 16-28 shift!!

Henri Richard

Greg Biffle

and a reasonably talented QB often referred to as "Joe football" shared my number.

Oz in a lb.

Aw man I forgot about those #16 factoids. I was caught on the 2-8s factor. Life IS Good! Sweet 16 DUH!!! :lol:B):P

Henri Richard

Greg Biffle

Oz in a lb.

Much prefer 24

Or even 1000 to be simple, or 10 to be complicated but brief. :)

Updating...

A very appropriate picture for this thread.

Whew, had that been a more overt profession of serial number and given the formula:

([serial] - 1) = HiKarateBoy

you'd have revealed two for the post of one! :ph34r:

Whew, had that been a more overt profession of serial number and given the formula:

I think I am following you being that I had previously stated that I would be one less than Serial but then again I never actually revealed that 0002 was indeed mine. I can understand that belief as the picture would imply that... or does it?

I think I am following you being that I had previously stated that I would be one less than Serial but then again I never actually revealed that 0002 was indeed mine. I can understand that belief as the picture would imply that... or does it?

Yes, in the beginning we were accepting posting of numbers, images, riddles, clues, etc., as declaration of serial number assignment, and that to our entertainment and amusement.

With Serial's posting "0003" and his subsequent declaration that posting of a number was not conclusive evidence of serial number assignment (to paraphrase POTUS 0042, "it depends on what the meaning of the [term] 0003, is") the threshold of acceptance was raised greatly, thereby thrusting the Registry into a new age of... enlightenment... or something like that.

Yes, the uninformed (or dare we say, naive?) might see the photo and quickly conclude 0002 is yours, but to quote one of great consequence in the Hamer history, that would be "too obvious!" :P

Here is the one thing we know for sure that ALL can appreciate. Serial number stamping means that guitars are starting to come off the line! It has been quite fast when you think about how long a custom order guitar usually takes but the excitement has made it feel much longer for all involved. I predict we will be hearing about happy new owners almost weekly very soon.

My one piece of advice for anyone who didn't get into the initial run, but is interested in owning a guitar that was made specifically for them, is to contact Mike and to see how affordable a custom guitar that is spec'd exactly how you want it, really is when compared to the prices of a set neck off the rack Gibson, PRS, or similar instrument.

post-1-0-99467700-1420244013_thumb.jpg

Archived