Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shop Time continues....

Northfield

Made a trip down to Masecraft this week to pick out some dot inlays for the Ultimates. Am going with Black MOP on the bound necks. Looks awesome. Dropped a couple of the dots, got in trouble with my CFO for loosing the inventory... they are so small they will never be seen again.

004_zps91b4b8d7.jpg

A couple of other random shots.......

074_zps08eb4329.jpg

048_zps89b2e80e.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dropped a couple of the dots, got in trouble with my CFO for loosing the inventory... they are so small they will never be seen again.

Tell her to include them in "Cost of Goods Sold", Mike. Kind of like sliding a guitar to somebody famous to get the brand off the ground...

I just keep thinking there's something we're not bein' told about the first two or three Ultimates. Just a feelin'...

Dropped a couple of the dots, got in trouble with my CFO for loosing the inventory... they are so small they will never be seen again.

Tell her to include them in "Cost of Goods Sold", Mike. Kind of like sliding a guitar to somebody famous to get the brand off the ground...

I just keep thinking there's something we're not bein' told about the first two or three Ultimates. Just a feelin'...

I know nothing, but I'm sure they totally deserve it

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me more about Masecraft. I'm down in the Norwalk area and would love to find some suppliers I can actually drive to instead of ordering everything online. What do they have?? They don't have a web site, so there's very little info on them.

WHOAH!!! Best flame ever!

This one is going to be very nice too. It would be great to see a group shot of the run when done if possible.

The wood that I saw was not from a CT supplier.

Archived