Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2015 Self-Satisfying Challenge (or Who's Gonna Buy Stuff)

hamerhead

I can only think of two new axes I'm gunning for- a custom Shishkov and another custom build by my co-guitarist . Add to that a new custom replacement neck for the Strat and a few re-frets and that's the best I can hope for.

Well, I thought I would buy something in 2014 but didn't. (Although I did buy a camera and tires). But I can sign up for this challenge, as I just ordered a used PRS Mira (the pre S2 version). I've not owned a PRS before, so this should be interesting. And the price was pretty good with an option to return it. Sounds like I'm justifying, doesn't it?

I am still in buying mode but only for really special items that grab my fancy. Nothing run of the mill.

The kind of things that tick my boxes are either Shishkov made, Hamer's with LED's, FM Cali Customs or Chris Matthes's Prince guitar.

Priority is getting the studio built.

Is it all about quantity or does expense matter? I've got a ridiculously strong urge to buy a Krautster II or a Lentz HSL.

As long as you like the guitars, I think the beauty of it is that even if you don't win, you win. :D

Just be careful that you don't WIN too much,,, B)

Winning+im+not+winning_da8b3c_4837013.jp

You guys are amateurs...I'm buying a carriage house!

And hopefully one new guitar this year!

If you are using the carriage house to store your many guitars then, you sir, are to be envied above all others,,,

Hahaha, I wish! Eventually they'll move out there(once the interior is fully finished). For starters I'll get a desk so I can work outside the house, but the rest of it will be a photo studio for the wife. It's good to be queen ;)

You guys are amateurs...I'm buying a carriage house!

And hopefully one new guitar this year!

If you are using the carriage house to store your many guitars then, you sir, are to be envied above all others,,,

Hahaha, I wish! Eventually they'll move out there(once the interior is fully finished). For starters I'll get a desk so I can work outside the house, but the rest of it will be a photo studio for the wife. It's good to be queen ;)

Good on ya! Having a happy queen cannot be overestimated,,,

Archived