Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD HFC enablers made me do it..2004 Korina Jr

Hfan

looks like one that was ordered through me

How can you tell?

Congrats Pete. Great score and super deal.

I ordered all my guitars with Kluson tuners. when hamer put the guitars out as a stock model they used schallers or gotoh's I can't remember. but I know I sold at least 25 of these with klusons

plus he bought it in new jersey I had serveral NJ customers that bought guitars from me. one in particular that sold off a huge collection due to a divorce.

does that work for you?

looks like one that was ordered through me

How can you tell?

Congrats Pete. Great score and super deal.

I ordered all my guitars with Kluson tuners. when hamer put the guitars out as a stock model they used schallers or gotoh's I can't remember. but I know I sold at least 25 of these with klusons

plus he bought it in new jersey I had serveral NJ customers that bought guitars from me. one in particular that sold off a huge collection due to a divorce.

does that work for you?

Sure does. I love Kluson's. Great choice. The new Kluson's have all the new technology wrapped up in the vintage look. What's not to like?

FWIW, my 2007 Special Korina was a custom run for Willcutt's, and it has that Pig Tail bridge as original spec. It's listed on the certificate, if you have the cert, I'd guess it's called out there, too.

I ended up with WCR G90s in my special K, oh boy, those pickups are magical.

Nice guitar man. Play it in good health.

Good info, thanks. No paperwork of any kind came with the guitar..guitar and case, that's it.

Do you have your bridge backed out some with the set screws towards the bottom of the guitar? Without engaging the set screws I wouldn't be able to intonate it.

imagejpg3.jpg

I don't know if you can tell in that pic, but the set screws are backed out just a bit, about 2 threads on the bass side and one thread out on the treble side. Intonates very well.

I took another look at the cert on my guitar- I confused it with another guitar with Pig Tail hardware, this one has a Tone Pros wrap tail, and Tone Pros Klusons as well, incidentally.

Archived