Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Absolutely insane street performers

jettster

Guitar player shouldn't have turned up but loved the drummer, he just needs to figure out how to tone down his "china" and his "kit" will have a decent metal sound.

I've always thought most metal drum kits could be beat by a simple system of used drywall buckets and this proves my theory.

I think the drummer could put his "kit" on a plywood riser and get some more low end out of them...

Guitarist no doubt has face melting technical ability... might be Jettster in a wig :P

I'm betting that Brazil. You want yer ass handed too you on any instrument? Look for a Brazilian

It's Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Zen - Thanks for the vote of confidence but that guy is in another universe, he would smoke me like a nickel cigar. As a consolation, you do have the hair part right. :D

I was really digging the drumming starting at 10:50 ish when he was using the concrete.

Zen - Thanks for the vote of confidence but that guy is in another universe, he would smoke me like a nickel cigar. As a consolation, you do have the hair part right. :D

I was really digging the drumming starting at 10:50 ish when he was using the concrete.

That might be true with your current practice schedule of not practicing.

But give you unlimited time to practice (ugghhh I misspelled partcice every single time I tried to type it) and you'd be all over that shit like white on rice.

The guitarist has a lot of stamina. His constant shredding and vibrator-like tremolo picking skills are just insane. I can rip it up to some extent, but even in my shredding years, when I practiced 4 or 5 hours a day, I was way below that speed. Back then I quickly began compensating with vibrato and phrasing, as soon as I understood I lacked the discipline to become a true shredder. I wasn't willing to spend so much time practicing, so began faking it. :)

But this guy also has great vibrato, phrasing and bending skills, don't you think?

But this guy also has great vibrato, phrasing and bending skills, don't you think?

I certainly think so too!! Most of his playing is on the flashy side for sure but I'm guessing that gets more attention in the short span of time that people may be walking by than some other style might.

Archived