Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS-USA Eclipse

I have a mid 90s Eclipse in near-mint condition. Rarely sees the light of day. Very minor cellophane tape Hameritis along a few frets. All original. Frets, near original. Very little playing time. Minor tarnish, NOT corrosion, just from sitting in the case so the frets could use a little touch up as well the pickup covers. I would really like to do an in person sale, if possible in the NJ/Philly area and would be willing to drive to meet halfway, etc. Asking $650.00. Includes Original case. Have other picture avail. post-113997-0-34644600-1423500763_thumb.

Welcome to the HFC!

"Rarely sees the light of day", you say! This Eclipse might be the Dark Lord of the Universe then?!

Eclipses are killer guitars. Yours has a great finish, judging from the picture. Good luch with the sale!

Could go even a bit higher ....but no bidding process within the forum as per the rules :)

leave it to a french man/woman to take my post, obviously in jest, as the start of a bidding war.

Till now, for the first 50 years of my small life, I would say ; A man

But who knows....Nobody is perfect !!

SN is available ?

Trying to take the best possible pics of it I can for you. Not trying to hide anything. "Cellophane tape" on both sides of the neck figerboard where the rosewood slab is ant at the nut, but not on the neck area itself or neck pocket. Annoying as hell, but the only flaws on this one are from the factory and not the result of playing. Can take more if you don't have a good representaion from the pictures. Thanks for looking.

post-113997-0-01930100-1423859663_thumb.

post-113997-0-28185300-1423859676_thumb.

post-113997-0-50075800-1423859694_thumb.

Very cool guitar. If Hamer would have done a headless version of this guitar this would be the ultimate travel guitar.

You can alway saw the head off yourself. And screw the strings to the piece that is left up there.

Archived