Hamer Fan Club Message Center

TRULY Custom Build

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAMAURAI Jazzburst?

Nope, nope and nope.

Chris L's blog entry will NOT divulge the most recent decisions re: finish so don't bother.

I know! I know!!!

Virt-Clownvomitskin.jpg

Promise not to post every stupid detail of the build but this is noteworthy as it's the first actual step and details the neck blank which is laminate of hard maple and Honduran mahogany. To paraphrase Papa Johns claim: better ingredients, better guitar. Or at least, that's the hope. :D

http://www.addictguitars.com/?page_id=1254

burrito19.jpg

quilt38.jpg

^^^Is that the one for your build, Diablo? That's very nice.

ETA, yes I just needed to click the link to find my answer. Everything looks cool indeed. I like all the details, so please don't be afraid to post them.

I dunno, looks like it's still 3 years away...oh wait, this isn't Jackson...

I dunno, looks like it's still 3 years away...oh wait, this isn't Jackson...

Yeah, not even close. :lol:

That being said, while the final result doesn't justify or excuse the length of time, my CS Jackson is seriously a badass ax. It almost is worth the wait. :o And Hamer took just about 2 years to deliver my C3 and it had a number of fuck ups.

If this Burrito has the mojo, it will set a milestone in quality, true custom specs and turnaround time.

Fucking hell!

What till you see the Neon, tiger stripe finish Jim is planning to adorn that top with... :P

Oh yeah, got my neon opaque colors ready for an epic clown vomit burst. Then I've requested 20 additional layers of tone-killing clear be apllied to it so it can be nuclear-buffed to a high mirror shine.

Archived