Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Show us your new Shishkov thread!

marcnorth

I spent close to 16 hours in the car this weekend, am sick as a dog and wiped out, but it was TOTALLY worth it. I stopped by Mike's place and was just blown away.

I'll just show pics of the one that followed me home to stay, but I did deliver two others. These are crappy cell phone pics - I'll take some REAL pics later.

959d9f7d-ce52-455d-936d-10d3bc694ae9_zps

Shishkov%200001%2031415_zpshszrthgr.jpg

Me%20with%20Mike%20and%200001_zpsnmopw9o

Well, I'm not going to be getting much sleep tonight!

image_zpsfyghhdxx.jpg

No hype when I say that this is the greatest guitar I've ever picked up. I'm floored! The Shlabotniks rock too. Mike has built the ultimate electric guitar and Josh's pickups are wonderful. The degree of perfection on this would be like the best that Hamer ever offered, but with no 'stiffness' whatsoever.

There will be opportunities to order after this run, for sure, just at the regular (relatively reasonable) pricing!

I had the distinct pleasure of delivering Elduave his at his most excellent 50th Birthday bash yesterday. I think he likes it! ;)

This one has so much character - in the top, the back, the TONE! This is a RAWK machine. Here's a teaser...

Shishkov%200004%2031415%20GCM3_zpscfjwf2

I already called "DIBS"!!!!

Some more of #0004:

ELs%200004%20in%20case_zpssqwfl3ok.jpg

ELs%200004_zps57peyniz.jpg

EL%20and%200004_zpsr7xn804i.jpg

^^^ The man can barely contain his excitement!

I thought the same thing as well, then i figured it was the look of someone who just crapped their pants from the sheer excitement of getting a dream guitar. :P

Draw Drop! I literally started playing the lotto to somehow come up with the cash to order a slew of Shishkov's!!!!

^^^ The man can barely contain his excitement!

I thought the same thing as well, then i figured it was the look of someone who just crapped their pants from the sheer excitement of getting a dream guitar. :P

No, Chris probly dropped it just before handing it too him! :lol:

Cold, Bubs...COLD!!!

Archived