Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Show us your new Shishkov thread!

marcnorth

Spank, it is called Oceanburst and I had Mike add a little more green to the mix to give me Gulf of Mexico sea water. He was very kind to accommodate my request and hit in out of the park!

Love the Matthi Ultimates! Serial, how is yours wired to take advantage of the middle pup?

Here's mine...see the NSD thread I just posted....

2aa4d6ad8dc07834d44f298cee391759.jpg

I'll let Steve post some "Glamour Shots" later, because he has another gig tonight, but this is from before his first gig with #0003 last night:

Shishkov%200003%20gig%20032715_zpsg4oaov

Ace Frehley is wishing he got on the Shishkov Wagon.

This page needs Pron... :huh:

Here is a little bit of video from last Friday night's gig with #0003. This happened to be the last song we did with our drummer, who is retiring from the band and also happened to be the first song I played with the drummer and the other guitarist which got us to start the band.

Yeah-after years of lugging a Fender Twin or a Marshall 100w 1/2 stack, I'm ok with the 34 lb TM60! We go direct which compresses the hell out of everything and makes the feedback I love so much all but impossible (although I will say I was able to get some Friday-the chambering?).

I am so going buckle and make a change. :wacko:

I'm not even going to pretend to understand that! :D

Love the Matthi Ultimates! Serial, how is yours wired to take advantage of the middle pup?

Here's mine...see the NSD thread I just posted....

2aa4d6ad8dc07834d44f298cee391759.jpg

Well....I was going to specify emerald green. Perhaps a dip in the ocean might be in order.

That guitar is stunning. I'm blue-green with envy.

Well, there may or may not be an Emerald Green Shishkov Ultimate in the works in the very near future...

Here's mine...see the NSD thread I just posted....2aa4d6ad8dc07834d44f298cee391759.jpg

Well....I was going to specify emerald green. Perhaps a dip in the ocean might be in order.

That guitar is stunning. I'm blue-green with envy.

Well, there could have been some yellow in the game to mix up with the blue. In that case, it would be a blue sunburst kind of thing.

Call it blue sunglasses sunburst. B)

From what I've seen on facebook, it's something like this:

#0000 is Jazzburst.

#0001 is Atlantic Blueburst.

#0002 is Trans Black.

#0003 is Tobacco Sunburs.

#0004 Antique Natural.

#0005 Blueburst.

#0006 is Gulfburst.

There is also pics of them all on fb Posted by the two Matthes (bros?).

I think the one in the pickup thread is #0000.

Archived