Show us your new Shishkov thread!

marcnorth

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent close to 16 hours in the car this weekend, am sick as a dog and wiped out, but it was TOTALLY worth it. I stopped by Mike's place and was just blown away. I'll just show pics of the one that

I havent plugged it in yet but I can say this is the best guitar I have ever owned! The WHOLE guitar resonates even when just hitting a single string. It almost like its alive but it really isn't wh

Had to do a quick solo beach trip today, so took a Shishkov along for the ride...

Posted Images

I have really missed the "T'was a good day for xyz" threads since the Hamer shop folded.

Maybe somebody could separate the special run guitars (and those that will follow) and post them individually(with serial numbers) so we can appreciate each one as they are birthed.

I am somewhat relieved I never bonded with the shape of the Standard. I don't feel envious on missing out and I'm glad the lucky ones got theirs. Congrats all around.

I have really missed the "T'was a good day for xyz" threads since the Hamer shop folded.

Maybe somebody could separate the special run guitars (and those that will follow) and post them individually(with serial numbers) so we can appreciate each one as they are birthed.

I am somewhat relieved I never bonded with the shape of the Standard. I don't feel envious on missing out and I'm glad the lucky ones got theirs. Congrats all around.

Greg owns "T'was a good day for...". Just sayin'.

Then perhaps we should create something new for Shishkov unveilings...

YES!

The countdown is ON, Mark!

I think those will go out together.

I think the guitars speak for themselves and need no introduction!

Archived