Hamer Fan Club Message Center

So whats been going on in the shop...

Northfield

Been a busy few weeks in the shop and in the spray booth. Ultimates in the 20s are finally in active production and some more cool looking ones coming out of the spray booth. I have to say I love how different each one looks. Thank you to everyone who is posting pictures once you receive them and also for the great feedback. As much as I love creating them, they are not complete until you guys use them to create the magic....Rock On!

070_zpsn45ukauf.jpg

250_zpscsps2h70.jpg

152_zpsljojszqw.jpg

122_zpsk6rihwlu.jpg

131_zpsvn2y6xnv.jpg

134_zps79svspzs.jpg

140_zpshdfdxptt.jpg

146_zps8jo2buo4.jpg

205_zpsy1kephsv.jpg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trans Green!

Can't wait to see full frontal on that one.

It looks like the cool stuff is just coming.

Really like the white with black binding. Looks very good!

As usual, everything looks amazing!

Torturous! First BTMN's red experiment (in photoshop), then Velvis, now the green! I'm really torn but now he's into the 20's! :o

eek! :o :o

Velorush just pick a color dammit!

My wife agrees with your sentiment (except for the dammit part, she usually doesn't speak to me in those terms). :lol:

In all likelihood it will be my original choice:

010_zps58f4480b.jpg

But they all look SO GOOD! And I do love green (and orange, and amber, and purple...)

I'm sure Mike will have some words of wisdom when the time comes. :D

When you see the top...you'll know.

Been a busy few weeks in the shop and in the spray booth. Ultimates in the 20s are finally in active production and some more cool looking ones coming out of the spray booth. I have to say I love how different each one looks. Thank you to everyone who is posting pictures once you receive them and also for the great feedback. As much as I love creating them, they are not complete until you guys use them to create the magic....Rock On!

131_zpsvn2y6xnv.jpg

This one is real cool, would be awesome if it stayed natural... the natural, 2nd pic from bottom, I'm pretty sure is mine... nice work by Gary the paint man. :)

131_zpsvn2y6xnv.jpg

This is PERFECT. Fantastic flame - can't wait to see this one all put together!

Archived