Hamer Fan Club Message Center

These girls rock!

FGJ

My new favorite YouTube video! Hands down my favorite version of that song!

It's so cool how it begins, sweet little girls playing in the bonus room and as soon as the singing begins the eyebrows turn into a V and it's on! :D

ETA: MUSE! The drummer KILLS!

I wonder why they are called "The Warning?" Jailbait, perhaps?

Maybe influenced by Queensryche?

My new favorite YouTube video! Hands down my favorite version of that song!

It's so cool how it begins, sweet little girls playing in the bonus room and as soon as the singing begins the eyebrows turn into a V and it's on! :D

ETA: MUSE! The drummer KILLS!

I like her vocals better on the Muse cover. And yes, the drummer kills this song.

Love it! But my favorite version of "Sandman" ever was when Pat Boone (!!!) did it live at a black tie fundraiser at the Beverly Hills Hilton. Performing bare chested under an open black leather vest. You had to be there.......

Looking around, I am pretty sure not one person in ten had a CLUE about the song.

Love it! But my favorite version of "Sandman" ever was when Pat Boone (!!!) did it live at a black tie fundraiser at the Beverly Hills Hilton. Performing bare chested under an open black leather vest. You had to be there.......

Looking around, I am pretty sure not one person in ten had a CLUE about the song.

He did a whole "leather" album back then. I think he did some JP songs as well.

I worked at Guitar Center in the immediate aftermath of the song's release. You can imagine what Saturdays were like. My PTSD flares up whenever I hear the riff.

Archived