Hamer Fan Club Message Center

i had this on Craigslist before but was working out of town so I didn't keep it up

96 Studio in excellent condition

The story on this one is the original owner bought it in early 97 took lessons on it for 3 months, lost interest never learned to play. Put it in the case and left it there till this year. I bought it put on new strings (I think the old ones were originals) oiled the board ect. It didn't even need the trus rod adjusted.

It's sat in its case since the week I got it.

I have $800.00 in it so I need to clear that after shipping.

I'm in the Reading Pa area and will drive a reasonable distance to meet up

post-730-0-38953400-1434202728_thumb.jpg

post-730-0-40675900-1434202756_thumb.jpg

post-730-0-26173000-1434202805_thumb.jpg

post-730-0-29402900-1434202827_thumb.jpg

post-730-0-41019700-1434202854_thumb.jpg

post-730-0-66560400-1434202881_thumb.jpg

all these beautiful Studios and Artist for sale.....its enough to drive a man insane, or at least his VISA

That's right, let future Brent worry about it...

i had this on Craigslist before but was working out of town so I didn't keep it up

96 Studio in excellent condition

The story on this one is the original owner bought it in early 97 took lessons on it for 3 months, lost interest never learned to play. Put it in the case and left it there till this year. I bought it put on new strings (I think the old ones were originals) oiled the board ect. It didn't even need the trus rod adjusted.

It's sat in its case since the week I got it.

I have $800.00 in it so I need to clear that after shipping.

I'm in the Reading Pa area and will drive a reasonable distance to meet up

Still for sale. I am staying in Bethlehem next week. Don't know how far that is from Reading. I have small hands so need a 60's c slim neck. Does this axe have that. Please let me know.

Thanks,

phil

congratulations to a new happy daddy

Thank you for the sentiment. It's a great guitar and Rocktuna was such a great guy to work with on the sale!!!

Did you buy that one recently from a guy in central CA? That looks exactly like the one that I sold a few months ago to a guy in central CA. It that's the same one its a great guitar, very purty, very solid, rings like a bell, comfy, well balanced. Its a keeper!

Cheers!

caddie

Archived