Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Ultimate 'Shlabotnik' HFC Pickup Discount - Round 2!

JGravelin

Hi Everyone,

It's been suggested to me that I do another batch of 'buckers for those that missed out on the first 18 sets, and hey - that sounds like fun! Let's do it. I've got another sizable OEM order thats shaping up and expect to be pretty much swamped with that starting in 2 months... so this will be the last HFC Shlabotink humbucker pickup run I'll do for a while.

I'd like to do 18 more sets: the same top-shelf parts and wire, wound and assembled by hand, and a quick, partial wax potting - exactly what's in the Shishkov Ultimates. Your choice of output lead wire: vintage style braided single conductor or 4-wire + ground (D wiring codes). Spings and screws included, naturally.

I always try to keep a selection of different slug and screw bobbin colors laying around so if you'd like to mix it up with some zebra or double black action, let me know and I'll do my best to accomodate you.

I'm going to get started tomorrow winding the first 6 sets of bobbins in The Ultimate standard colors to get a head start on things while I wait for the rest of the fresh, shiny parts to arrive. Pickups will begin shipping in 4 weeks (Aug 10, 2015).

For the HFC Forum members with a paid, Supporter membership, you get the special pricing on these:

$210.00 per set, or $105.00 each

-or-

$260.00 per set or $130.00 each for non-supporting members.

Want a cover on one or both? Tested and approved, these sound great in Chrome or Nickel. + $15.00 ea. per pickup.

+ $10.00 shipping/insurance/tracking number to anywhere in the lower 48 USA. Please contact me directly for shipping elsewhere. Payment is to be made in full at the time of ordering with Paypal, US Postal Money Order, or Personal Check.

Get in touch with me here on the forum to claim a set - I'll be logged in and paying attention as much as possible. Also, if anyone has questions, please let me know. I'm always glad to help.

Rock on HFC!

post-113838-0-12060700-1437175797_thumb.

post-113838-0-15543900-1437176029_thumb.

post-113838-0-30493900-1437176064_thumb.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I could justify another set. But I reckon these will get snapped up quickly.

I hope everyone's had a good week! I've been busy winding coils, soldering, etc...good times, good times.

As of right now, 8 sets have been claimed so that leaves 10 still available.

I'll be checking in over the weekend so feel free to get in touch!

Hertzsogud

Is it 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 special day? 😏

If any of you are on the fence, I have 3 sets of His pickups for projects. This is my 4th set.

Still can't play for shit, but at least I will sound like good shit.

SHHB - the B indicates Bridge position.

SHHN - the N indicates Neck position.

The digits in the lower left corner indicate how many I've made, the checkmark in the middle means it's passed final inspection, and the squiggly thing in the lower right corner is my intials with a circle around it.

Glad your pickups arrived so quickly, and I hope you enjoy them!

just got mine yesterday; it's going to be a couple days before I get to upgrade 0109 but I know it's going to be great. It'll be interesting to compare 0109 and my Shishkov once they have the same pickups.

Definitely let us know!

My overwound creme bridge p/u arrived saturday and it's now in.. It's more of a slightly hotter

PAF which is the sweet spot (for me at least) rather than say a crunchy JB. Matches the guitar very

well. Excellent service by Josh who made sure I got it quickly for my gig.

as you can clearly see from this pic, the rear pickup is now "one louder" lol...

IMG_71822-M.jpg

I just uninstalled them from the white Hoyer, as the white/black colors of the Manlius pups I have on it match better the finish of that guitar.

I however recorded this solo before removing them: http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/topic/71938-shlabotniked-solo-josh-i-love-it-plus-a-lil-contest/

Now I just need a black guitar with cream binding to put my Shlabotniks on! :lol:

Archived