Hamer Fan Club Message Center

BTMN

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stunning guitar and another homerun from the shop. like those double creams. and luv that backside.. what a fantastic piece of mahog.

Great guitar. I'm running out of superlatives for this Ultimate run.

I think there are some folks who would pass on the maple top because of how nice that 'hog is.

Those gold tophats actually don't set me off negatively like cream or black ones do.

Tell me that's a faux brick rug made of spongy rubber.

Naaa. It's the street in front of my house. Great care was taken. <_<:huh:^_^:ph34r:

Laying guitars on hard surfaces is my friendship barometer. Beautiful git, friend! And, I love chicken head knobs. They're WAY more user friendly!

BTMN!

Wow that is drop dead gorgeous! Love the color and it really makes the top pop!

Tone Report as soon as you can stop looking at it in total admiration!

Best wishes,

Hamerica

Naaa. It's the street in front of my house. Great care was taken. <_<:huh:^_^:ph34r:

Laying guitars on hard surfaces is my friendship barometer. Beautiful git, friend! And, I love chicken head knobs. They're WAY more user friendly!

I thought your friendship barometer was when one dropped your standard. :ph34r:

I thought your friendship barometer was when one dropped your standard. :ph34r:

That's my -best- friend barometer!

So I have played this guitar everyday for the past 10 days. How lucky am I? I am humbled that I was able to get a guitar with such coolness. New number 2 guitar in the house. #0189 is number one and my '04 Korina Vector that cost me less than a dollar is now #3. <_<:blink::huh:B)

shishstock27_zpsigfb91xa.jpg

Archived