• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 27.6.2016 at 5:14 AM, cmatthes said:

Shishkov in action on German TV this week, at 2:30:

http://hessenschau.de/tv-sendung/video-17978.html

The page had been removed on legal reasons. Anyone have more details? It had been a local TV providing the link though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2016 at 10:26 PM, cmatthes said:

That's gotta go on Mike's website!!

Definitely.

Its a fantastic shot.

• 1 month later...

Fantastic! Classic wall of cabinets too. Are all in use or just the two on the left?

5 hours ago, Northfield said:

So my daughter had her first gig today, played in front of about 300 people, and made $20.  Proud Daddy moment.  I know it's a crappy photo,  but was busy enjoying the show.  

IMG_8491.JPG

At first since it wasn't an Ultimate, I was like "wait a sec..."   Then I realized it's probably one of the protos...  Then I realized given who posted it, she could be tap dancing and this would still be a pick of a "Shishkov in action"... :D 

Congrats Mike.  I look forward to having a similar pic of my kids one of these days...

2 hours ago, Northfield said:

So my daughter had her first gig today, played in front of about 300 people, and made $20.  Proud Daddy moment.  I know it's a crappy photo,  but was busy enjoying the show.  

IMG_8491.JPG

This is awesome in every way!

3 hours ago, Northfield said:

IMG_8491.JPG

You need to get her a shirt that says "My dad made my guitar, who makes yours?"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Had one of my guitars on display at a local guitar show this past weekend.  Gary Hoey was there and I had the chance to meet up with him and show him the SC (Maverick) and I was blown away when he grabbed it, plugged it in and started jamming.  I've always loved his playing, and Hocus Pocus has always been a favorite of mine, so needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled.  I was able to get a quick video on my cell phone. 

That is too cool.  It was Hoey who rekindled my interest in guitar playing (that endless summer 2 soundtrack).  That led to finding out about Hamers.  I'd love to see him playing a Shishkov the next time I see him do a show.

• 2 months later...

A couple from a recent gig - I don't get much camera time in these, but the twins were out and sounded killer...

Dr. Jekyll:

Mr. Hyde: (i wish the clip kept going - i had a killer feedback through most of the next verse... :D )

• 1 month later...

Archived