Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shishkov Holiday SWAG!

cmatthes

Placed my order last night. Hope I got in under the wire for the pint glasses. Coffee cups next? :-)

Check your PMs, Greg...

I'd also like a PM with instructions on how to buy a coffee cup :)

Sent!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No coffee mugs this go-around, but that's definitely a great idea for the next swag offering!

The tea set will be far more delicate and flowery.

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder that Friday, November 20th is the last day to order the Shishkov swag!

Thanks for all who have ordered thus far...

LAST CALL!

Anything in tonight will be ordered.

Thanks to all...

• 2 weeks later...

Since I'm insane about coffee, I'll have to order a dozen coffee mugs when available.

How about shot and pony glasses?

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email this morning that they should be finishing up the embroidery tomorrow, then shipping to us. We'll turn everything around within 24 hours to get it out to all of you.

Can't wait for my fleece. It was in the upper fifties here in Florida the past few nights. Brrrr... :ph34r:

Add mosquitos and you have summer in Wisconsin.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email this morning that they should be finishing up the embroidery tomorrow, then shipping to us. We'll turn everything around within 24 hours to get it out to all of you.

I say screw the 24 hour turnaround if it means going to USPS this week or next. No one deserves that.

Well, as is typical this time of year, one of the two giant boxes arrived, and the other is still tracking at the local distribution center. Seems awfully odd that they could separate the two since everything was identical, but maybe some Amazon Prime boxes got priority and it got bumped. I spent the evening boxing/bagging what I could, and will get those to USPS as early as possible in the AM tomorrow.

Wish me luck! :D

Half of the orders went out via USPS Priority Mail yesterday (Tuesday), so should be arriving on Friday or Saturday, depending on destination and mail flow.

I can't even get into the parking lot of the Post Office today, so sadly, will have to wait on getting the final order mailed out to all you patient people. In any event, they should all be there in time for the New Year!

Archived