Hamer Fan Club Message Center

News From The Bench

7 hours ago, Caddie said:

guitar luthier

that might be a valid suggestions if I knew anything about building guitars...

• Like 1

P'up swap last night. Getting pretty good at this shit. Only one minor hiccup in that the wires were switched on the toggle. Easy fix. Sounds good!

Cali Bench.jpg

Bangal Cali close.png

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Caddie said:

weeee dawgies!  That is one sweet looking axe.  The Tony the Tiger Model by diablo.  Well done.  

tony-the-tiger.jpg

:lol:

This Tony the Tiger theme reminds me of my 67 Goats license plate... I had an extra so I mounted it on my best friend Gibson's K9 Kruiser Kart... Arizona's streets get extremely hot in the summer so I made him this cart to take him from my house to the park without fear of burning his paws... he just recently passed away at 15... boy I sure do miss him :wub:zYLq738.jpg

3s2C8T2.jpg

Edited by Dave Scepter
  • Like 7

ok, now ya did it.  now i'm cruising youtube for unusual, rare, unique, overlooked muddy waters stuff.  Perhaps this should have been MTV's  first vid instead of something like the Thompson Twins.  MTV's First 30 vids    First up The Buggles!

Edited by Caddie
  • Like 1

what amp & effects are you using?  Sounds grrrrrrrreattt!  and visually you abso-freakin'- lutely nailed it.  Feels good when a project comes together like this.  Be proud my brother.  Be proud.  Cheers!

caddie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Caddie said:

what amp & effects are you using?  Sounds grrrrrrrreattt!  and visually you abso-freakin'- lutely nailed it.  Feels good when a project comes together like this.  Be proud my brother.  Be proud.  Cheers!

caddie

Thanks. The sound quality is dicey thru the iPhone- sounds a bit tinny to my ear vs. what I hear in person. Boss ME 50 w/ dist., delay and some noise gate, running to a JVM 50 watt head on a M412A cab.

On 4/28/2017 at 2:03 PM, Caddie said:

as we speak there are dozens of HFCRs  scurrying around pawnshop to pawnshop looking for those components.🏃🕺

HIGHLY doubtful. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

That makes me want to put on a bandana and play Poison songs. 

That makes me wonder what he had for lunch. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottcald said:

Did Steve Vai drop Ibanez for old Calis?  :lol:

No doubt about it- this is a nod to Vai and his younger, more daring aesthetic tastes.in guitar decor.

• Like 1

Just now, RobB said:

Or a nod to the Cuyahoga River ca. 1970s. 

Coincidentally, my playing has been compared to the toxins and waste that used to infest that river... :lol:

One more, albeit not on my bench but intended for my use: Behold Burrito 2!

Insane Quilt.jpg

• Like 7