Hamer Fan Club Message Center

News From The Bench

• 2 weeks later...

So, this is my other custom build in progress from another relatively unknown builder- Vince Michael Guitars in NJ. If his axes are as good as his crackles, then I'm in for a real treat. It better be- they ain't cheap!!! 😳

'Hog body, roasted maple neck with a raw maple fret board,  reversed Strat head, 24 jumbo stainless, Gravelin double slug Mongoose in the bridge, SC Sustainiac, 1 Vol, kill switch tone pot, 3 way toggle, Floyd (duh), and angled jack input on butt end ala Hamer Cali. :)

Resized_20231125_161445.jpeg

Resized_20231125_161458.jpeg

Resized_20231125_161504.jpeg

Resized_20231125_161511.jpeg

• Like 6

On 11/26/2023 at 1:03 PM, Cboss said:

Finished pictures please! that control cavity looks like a gateway to another dimension

Yeah, he mentioned that he made his control cavities a little large but because the slab of 'hog is rather hefty, the weight relief it offers would be a plus. That, and it has to house a Sustainiac motherboard. A larger cavity makes things a little less cluttered and claustrophobic. :P

On 11/26/2023 at 10:25 AM, diablo175 said:

So, this is my other custom build in progress from another relatively unknown builder- Vince Michael Guitars in NJ. If his axes are as good as his crackles, then I'm in for a real treat. It better be- they ain't cheap!!! 😳

'Hog body, roasted maple neck with a raw maple fret board,  reversed Strat head, 24 jumbo stainless, Gravelin double slug Mongoose in the bridge, SC Sustainiac, 1 Vol, kill switch tone pot, 3 way toggle, Floyd (duh), and angled jack input on butt end ala Hamer Cali. :)

You had a guitar made out of pork?

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Stike said:

You had a guitar made out of pork?

21 hours ago, kizanski said:

It's how he practices his chops.

15 hours ago, alantig said:

Enough of the ribbing.

Ditch the Gravelin and go with this?

Screenshot_20231130-104941.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• 4 weeks later...

This one is on the way from Montreal! With a stop in customs, it likely won't make the cutoff for new gear purchased in '23 but that's alright;  great way to launch 2024!

Ted Stevenson Std 24.png

• Like 6