Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, slingblader said:

Awesome, that looks great! Are the LEDs tough to install?

You'd have to ask @HELShane at HEL Guitars. He's building these.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOO HOOO! The neck arrived yesterday afternoon! I spent a few hours of the afternoon, evening and a few this morning prepping it for attachment- new Gotoh tuners and the locking nut installed. It look

Oh hell yeah!    

And more...

Posted Images

  • 3 weeks later...

Mmm... a full Gravelin set for the "'Zza" 

Mongoose bridge, and 2 JV-S for the neck and middle.

Strat Set.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, diablo175 said:

Mmm... a full Gravelin set for the "'Zza" 

Mongoose bridge, and 2 JV-S for the neck and middle.

Strat Set.jpg

Love the mongoose. So much so, I’ve got two of them. Mongeese, I suppose...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Travis said:

Love the mongoose. So much so, I’ve got two of them. Mongeese, I suppose...

Yup. I've got Mongeese in 4 of my Cali's and in my Addict Burrito. :D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

haven't posted here in a spell because I was recording music for a change - :P but some cool developments in the upcoming HEL builds:

 

IMG_3357.jpeg

IMG_3358.jpeg

IMG_3342.jpeg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

And more...

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3287.jpeg

IMG_3359.jpeg

LOVE it!!!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

 

IMG_3286.jpeg

 

The more I look at this picture, the more I get this crazy idea for a Phantom Jr...  🤔🤔🤔

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

Those inlays are a little over the top, are they not? 

Good!

I need any and every option/tactic to distract from my awful playing.  :P

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

To paraphrase SirMixaLot-  I like BIG frets and I can't deny...

 

IMG_3360.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

To paraphrase SirMixaLot-  I like BIG frets and I can't deny...

 

IMG_3360.jpeg

image.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, diablo175 said:

To paraphrase SirMixaLot-  I like BIG frets and I can't deny...

 

IMG_3360.jpeg

Hey Jim, have you tried a light scalloped neck?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said:

Hey Jim, have you tried a light scalloped neck?

Yup. Didn't appeal to me. But that may be old(er) age and my aversion to change in play-  :P

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

Hey Jim, have you tried a light scalloped neck?

I think the other issue is that you can always move to smaller frets if I'm not mistaken (assuming fret tang is the same size) but once you scallop, that's it. No going back to non-scalloped.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, diablo175 said:

I think the other issue is that you can always move to smaller frets if I'm not mistaken (assuming fret tang is the same size) but once you scallop, that's it. No going back to non-scalloped.

"IF" you only had one guitar... and we both know you have many to choose from 😉

I look at it as having one guitar with a shorter scale and another with a longer scale, one with active pickups etc. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

Yella Specter.jpg

Oh, god...  that’s coming along nicely...  🤤🤤🤤

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 10:15 AM, Steve Haynie said:

Those inlays are a little over the top, are they not? 

Good!

I thought for @diablo175 they looked restrained to on par.  

What are you calling this one, the Phantofornian?  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scottcald said:

I thought for @diablo175 they looked restrained to on par.  

What are you calling this one, the Phantofornian?  

Califantom  :P 

Actually, I'm calling it a Specter

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, Travis said:

The more I look at this picture, the more I get this crazy idea for a Phantom Jr...  🤔🤔🤔

Hell yeah!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...