Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1979 4-Digit Standard #0252 - SOLD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey John, sorry about the delay in responding.

I'm terrible at describing neck profiles, but I'll give it a go. It's a pretty good size neck, but not the biggest I've encountered. Its width at the neck and 12th fret is 1 11/16 inches  and 2 inches respectively. The depth at the nut and 12th fret is 7/8 inch and 11/16 inch respectively. As for the shape, I'd call it a "D" shape with fairly big "shoulders"  (I hope I'm using the at term correctly). Other 4 Digit owners, feel free to chime in.

Let me know if you have other questions or want to lay your hands on this one.

• 5 weeks later...

love the chairs, makes me want to break into "God Save the Queen" then "Break Wind into the Chair".:ph34r::D

Hey don't be harshin' on Chris Cross.  His vast catalog helped me get a little "wild thang" a time or 2. Of course Mr. G. Heileman probly had as much to do with it as Mr. C. Cross.  Getting your date fully kräusened is a big factor.  Cheers!

caddie

Just now, currypowder said:

I disagree! It's very good, just a little further.

^this!

Bumping it up again. Keep in mind, I am willing to consider partial trades for other particularly nice, more modern Hamers (think Triple Threat, Talledega, Studio Custom, Standard custom, etc.) or other cool 6 string instruments. Not interested in amps. I'd like to pull at least about half of my asking price in cash for any trades, but that's a soft number, could go above or below that target.

Archived