Hamer Fan Club Message Center

#0033...

soli'd

Thanks guys, I get how other owners have been saying their other guitars aren't getting played much now. She's got a really pretty, deep, piano/bell-tone clean voice, but when you add gain, wow, there it is, perfect rock and roll KERRRANGG! but with every note distinct. The resonance is awesome- you can softly pluck an open string and feel the top of the headstock and tip of the far fin ringing like a tuning fork.

Here's a shot that shows the top color in direct sunlight. I keep thinking how cool this color scheme would look on a Cobra...attachicon.gifIMAG0917.jpg

Yes! This is so true. 0006 just resonates like no other guitar I have ever played. Truly, the dorsal fin just rings.....and through a Marshall? Best crunch ever. Enjoy that beautiful Ultimate!

I've been working on a new band project for about 6 months. We play all originals and had a middle-band slot at Smith's Olde Bar on Saturday, so about 9 songs.

First gig with a new band, first with a new guitar.

Came down with the flu on Friday and had to take the stage the next night running about 102. Why does this stuff happen?

I fought thru it though I didn't play my best, but man, 33 was such a joy to play at stage volume. It almost feels like the chambering lends a resonant frequency that wants you to play an E chord. Controlled, singing feedback was achieved with just a little turn toward the amp. The whole guitar just felt alive in my hands.

Seriously, Mike, if you read this, you've really come up with something here. I've never had so much fun playing guitar on stage. Even the flu couldn't diminish it!

So many thanks.

Came down with the flu on Friday and had to take the stage the next night running about 102..... I've never had so much fun playing guitar on stage.

"Shishkov ~ Cure the Sickness"

No kidding, Decatur Shishkov Crew is strong! We should make jackets or track suits or something.

It was a first-time thing with these guys, and sort of a weird middle band thing where you don't get a soundcheck, can't hear, etc... Anyway, I didn't really actively promote it. But we got thru it fine, I'll be sure to mention the next one here.

The band before us was a bunch of 18-19 yr. olds that I wouldn't be surprised to hear on the radio someday soon, really tight, lots of energy. Made for a weird crowd with the all ages and bunch of parents.

Came down with the flu on Friday and had to take the stage the next night running about 102..... I've never had so much fun playing guitar on stage.

"Shishkov ~ Cure the Sickness"

More like FUELS the Sickness! :P^_^:huh:

Archived